The Shattered Pieces of Me

It was dark and everywhere he turn, he sees nothing but darkness, nonetheless he feels calm and untroubled. He stays still and enjoys the moment of silence because the voices in his head finally stopped. Although his whole body feels numb, Jimin doesn't care at all. He wants to believe that he has won his battle, he fought pretty well, that's what he suppose. A faint smile slipped his lips, telling how pleased he is, before he finally closed his eyes.

Today will be a busy day for Dr. Yoongi, the tissues that he extracted from Jimin was already ready, that's why he decided on performing the procedure on his clone tonight. It needs to be done before his fractured arm gets worst.

"Hey.. I have to go somewhere.. so, you have to rest and sleep while I'm out." Dr. Yoongi utter while injecting another doze of drug to Jimin. He doesn't feel any guilt now, he guessed he's been so used on doing these things to Jimin or was just so eager on achieving his plans.

"Are you gonna get him now?" Jimin asked, he's tired of fighting back already and he wanted to finish everything now. He wished that Dr. Yoongi inject him with a wrong drug so he'll die peacefully now.

"You missed your little brother huh? Yeah, I'm gonna fetch him now, you'll see him in a moment, so you better hang in there." He answered while putting away all the medical supplies on the table.

Dr. Yoongi glanced back after hearing no answer from Jimin. "That was too fast.." He saw Jimin's eyes were already shut, he comes closer to him and stare at his calm face. Then he grabbed his keys and began to leave the lab, locking Jimin inside.

Dr. Yoongi glanced at his watch after getting inside his car, it's 4:00 in the afternoon, he's sure that he'll meet a moderate traffic by now.

He get his tablet from the backseat of the car and opened the program that can locate Jimin. The map shows that Jimin is at the apartment.

"Uhmm.. why you're already home my Jimin? You're supposed to be at school." He utter while dialling Jimin's number. He will try eventhough he knows Jimin doesn't like calling him. And as usual, after three attempts, he doesn't take his call.

"Ahh!! This little brat!!" He screamed while starting the car. He decided to just go to his apartment. He's so done with this clone, he can't control him anymore, he does what he wants and only seek him when he's already in trouble.

"Jungkook! Stop tapping your pen! It's so distracting!" Jin scolded his friend, he can't concentrate on what the teacher was discussing.

"Sorry Hyung.." Jungkook apologized, putting down his pen and looking blankly at the book in front of him. He's in deep thought, thoughts about Jimin. He can't explain his feelings right now and Jimin's saddness during their travel to school this morning also adds to his thoughts.

Jin tapped Jungkook's shoulder upon hearing his apology. He noticed that Jungkook was bothered, but he prefer not to ask him about it. Maybe later after their class, he thought.

Jungkook closed his eyes, still his head down. He's gritting his teeth, he's so damn eager to go now. He wanted to see Jimin.

Jungkook glanced at his watch, it's 4 o'clock, Jimin is still in his class, in his last subject actually, he thought that he'll only finish this class and will skip his next class so that Jimin will not wait that long for him.

He began to sketch at the back of his book to relieved his frustration.

Dr. Yoongi arrived at Jimin's apartment, he noticed that the door was slightly opened. He slowly walk closer, wondering why Jimin leaves his door unclosed which he never does, that's the reason why Dr. Yoongi has a spare key of Jimin's apartment, so that he can come anytime without bothering the latter.

When he got closer, Dr. Yoongi saw fragments of broken glasses. His heart begins to beat louder. Bad thoughts begin to cross his mind. He immediately opens the door and made his way inside the apartment, he prayed that nothing bad has happened to Jimin.

Dr. Yoongi was shocked with what he saw, the whole place was a mess, there's pieces of broken glasses and vases here and there, furnitures are all clattered upside down, and drops of blood can be seen all over the floor. He walks cautiously, his eyes searching for Jimin, he's now a bit afraid, he can't loose his precious baby now.

He saw Jimin in the dark corner of the living room, laid there, still. Dr. Yoongi wasted no time and run to him, not cautious anymore whether he'd step on those scattered broken glasses. When he finally get closer to Jimin, he saw him covered with blood and has bruises all over his face and arms, he's unconscious.

He immediately touched Jimin's wrist and tried to feel his pulse. He silently thanked god, Jimin's still alive, although the heartbeats are too shallow, but still it's there.

Then he noticed a long cut on Jimin's throat, between his adam apples and shoulder blades. He examined it and noticed that blood has clotted already, it's a good indication, meaning his wound is not too deep and his immune system was able to heal his wound.

Dr. Yoongi doesn't know if he'll get mad or pity this clone when he saw a big bloody piece of broken vase in his hand, still gripping them. He concluded that Jimin was trying to take his own life.

"Aishhh.. what have you done to yourself! You silly boy.. while I'm trying so hard to make you as perfect as a true human, and this is what I get. You don't know how your big brother has sacrificed so much, for you to be alive and yet your killing yourself! You don't even know that I'm close to killing the real Jimin just to give you  life". Dr. Yoongi was scolding the unconscious clone while lifting him up and bringing him to his car.

They used the fire exit door which is closer to Jimin's unit and to avoid other tenants from seeing them in this situation which will surely caught much attention.