BLACKMAIL

Jimin was looking out at the car's window, while they were traveling in silence going to their apartment. It was dark outside, he glanced at his watch, it's already ten minutes past nine in the evening, and his stomach is crunching now in hunger.

Jimin was thinking whether it was a right decision for him to enter into this deal with Dr. Yoongi. He can't believed himself agreeing to his doctor this time, but he can't back out now. He has already given his word and he's a man who stands to his words.

What was really bothering him now was the fact that he has to stick with Jungkook for a whole month as part of the deal. Anyway, he realized that this is a win-win situation for him, especially now that he can't move with his fractured arm.

Jimin's deep thought was interrupted when the car stopped, they were now at the parking area at the basement of their building. He looked at Jungkook and saw him looking at him.

"Hey.." Jungkook uttered.

"What?" Jimin pretended to be irritated but did not take off his eyes from him. He's looking at the latter, studying his face. Then he noticed that Jungkook stretched out his right hand silently asking for a handshake.

Jimin's mind was battling if he'd accept or ignore Jungkook's gesture. Jungkook noticed his hesitations so he pulled back his hands.

"I would like to properly introduce myself to you. So, I'm Jeon Jungkook, 20 years old from Busan, taking up fine arts at Seoul University. I'll be your... what should I call myself???...  servant? for a month. So, I hope that we get along well as days pass by.. So.. shall we??" Gesturing that they have to move out already.

Jungkook hurriedly got out of the car, but before he could reach the passenger's side, Jimin has already opened the door and was now getting off the car.

They walked to the elevator in silence until they reached the first floor. Jimin walked out of the lift the moment the door opens, Jungkook following him from behind studying his movements, his steps.

Jungkook noticed that Jimin's way of walking was different from what he used to know, the mannerisms and the sexiness which he adores were gone too. "Was it really like that when you have amnesia??", he's asking himself.

They're about to turn right when a voice of a woman which seems to be talking over the phone was heard. Jungkook immediately recognized the voice, it belongs to Jimin's mom, but why did Jimin seems unbothered crossing path with her when in the first place he was hiding to her.

Jungkook decided to save Jimin, he thought that maybe Jimin was not yet in his right mind due to the medicines given to him.

Hurriedly, Jungkook pulled Jimin through his waist close to him. Jimin was taken aback by his gesture but Jungkook did not let go of him, instead, he embraced Jimin's waist tighter and guide him to turn left instead of right and it was just in time, Jimin's mom pass after they made the left turn.

Jimin stopped walking right after he heard the elevator's door close, removed Jungkook's hands on his waist and walked to the opposite direction. Again, Jungkook just following him from behind.

Jimin did not stop walking when they reached unit no. 111.

"Jimin?" Jungkook called him out.