Louder Than Bomb

Tae immediately cover the cctv inside the laboratory with the bed sheets he found on the floor, he was careful that Dr. Yoongi might see what they're doing now. Because him and Jungkook were now scanning the lab for any possible clue on the whereabouts of Jimin and his clone. Although anxious about this unexpected situation, he's hoping that his best friend was safe.

"Tae look inside the cabinets." Jungkook told him while he's rummaging Dr. Yoongi's table. The laboratory was almost empty, there's no more medical equipments nor medical supplies inside, Dr. Yoongi literally emptied the place and Jungkok believes that he vacated the place couple of days ago.

One by one, Tae begins to look inside the cabinets, hoping that he might find something useful, while Jungkook on the other hand, was flipping various files that were scattered on the table.

"Hey.. how are you guys doing in there?" Suddenly Hobi's voice echoed in their ears. For awhile, they've already forgotten about Hobi, they were so occupied.

"Still not lucky." Jungkook replied, he was now done flipping half of the assorted papers on the table, but found nothing important that could lead them to Jimin.

"How about you Hobi, anything?" Tae asked back, stretching his aching back for bending too long.

"I'm trying to crush in the traffic system and hopefully to get an access to the highway's cctv. Let's see if we'll be lucky enough to see Dr. Yoongi around Seoul." Hobi explained while tapping non-stop on his keyboard, trying every commands that he knew.

"Ahh.. hope you'd find him the soonest.." Tae exclaimed and bent back to his position.

The sun's slowly turning to its orange hue, welcoming the next phase of the day. Dr. Yoongi was now entering a deserted alley, it's getting darker by each passing minutes. There were no houses nor establishments around this path, only trees and bushes were visible in this part of the city. You'd never expect that someone's living around this place.

At the end of this lonely road was a lone small shabby house standing beside a cliff, it looks more likely an abandoned warehouse. Gushes of water were the only sound you'll hear, and the stars above the night sky the only thing that gives light.

After turning off his car's engine, Dr. Yoongi collected at the back seat the remaining supplies he packed from the laboratory. He was busy this whole week transferring all his things to this place and today he has cleared all his files connected to Jimin, hoping that he has successfully left no trace.

"Jungkook, I think, we have to leave now, we've searched this whole place already but we find nothing, it's over... we need to think of another plan" Tae tried to persuade Jungkook who's still rummaging the lab. Pieces of papers were now scattered below the table.

Jungkook stops on what he's doing and sadly faced Tae. "You're right, but Tae, it will be dangerous for us now if we let this day pass just like this. For sure Dr. Yoongi will not just sit there and let this whole thing pass. I know he'll also find a way to bring us down, that's why we need to do something... and it's now."

"Yes, we will think of a plan.. but Jungkook, let's get out of here first. This is not the perfect place to plan our next move, and if we'd be unlucky, this might also be a trap." With that words, Jungkook hurriedly pulled Tae out of the lab and of the building, half running to the van where Hobi was.

Jungkook and Tae found Hobi still in front of various monitors when they arrived at the van. "Hey.." Tae utter while tapping Hobi's shoulder.

Hobi slightly nod at the two. "I'm  finally in, you see that... " while pointing at one of the screen in front of him. "I'm re-playing two hours back in all the cctv, help me watch over it, I'm sure we'll be able to catch him." Hobi explained while not removing his sight at the monitors.

The three of them eagerly watches their own portion among the monitors, 30 minutes had already passed, and yet they haven't seen Dr. Yoongi's car pass in any of the streets around Seoul. They were starting to feel uneasy about the situation, until... "Hey! Hey! Hey!" Tae suddendly burst. "Look at this.. " while pointing at the upper monitor in the middle. "I think it's Dr. Yoongi...  the one wearing the black baseball cap, he came out from that building wearing a different clothes, and look, he also used a different car, there he goes... So that's the reason why we can't find him earlier. Hobi zoom in the plate!"

"Okay, okay.. keep on watching him there while I traced that car." Hobi's fingers automatically tap the keyboard, feeding some command to the computer.

After running some cryptic codes, all the monitors begins to show only a single black Hyundai Palisade with plate number YM 0613, following every streets that the subject car has turned and traveled, just like a scene in a movie, making Tae and Jungkook totally amused and dumbfounded.

The three of them was wondering on where does Dr. Yoongi was heading. The car has been travelling for almost one hour, and now leading a path they never know exist, then suddenly, it was out of their sight.

"What happened!!!...." They burst out loud in chorus. Then Hobi immediately looked into the possibilities on why it suddenly disappeared on the cctv's. "Dead end.." Hobi finally pointed out with a very disappointed face.

"What does that mean?" Jungkook asked with confusion all over his face.

"There's no more cameras installed around the place he goes, that's why he suddenly disappeared from our view." Hobi simply explained to the two confused gentlemen on his each sides.

"Okay let's go!" Tae immediately stand up from his position and go straight to the steering wheel. "We'll go to that dead end and then figure out everything.." he added while igniting the van's engine.