The Encounter

Just like the other days that pass, Jungkook spent all his spare time inside Jimin's apartment, staring on his painting of Jimin that he brought in and placed on the wall where the big mirror used to be. Many times, Jungkook will fall asleep while staying at Jimin's unit, like today, he didn't noticed that he had fallen asleep again.

But, he doesn't care, he doesn't get tired, he's not losing  his hope, he believed that one day Jimin will be back again so he will patiently wait for him.

Dr. Yoongi contacted him last week, telling him not to be worried about Jimin. Although Jungkook asked him a lot of questions, the doctor didn't elaborate much. But anyhow, he was thankful knowing that Jimin was all right according to Dr. Min, eventhough, he doesn't really know what really happened to Jimin. At least the burden has lessen even a little.

'Ringgg.. ringgg...' Jungkook was awaken by the loud ringing of his phone which lay beside him. It was Jin calling him.. then he remembered that he has to meet him at the gym today. He hurriedly stood up from the couch and ran outside Jimin's unit.

The elevator door swung open when it reaches the first floor. Tae went out of the elevator and walked to no where. He made the left turn when he reaches the end of the hall and started looking for unit no. 113.

On the other side of the hall came Jungkook rushing to the elevator while speaking with Jin over the phone. He did not noticed the other man on the other end of the hallway.

Tae looked on his back when he heard someone was talking, but he wasn't able to see who was it because the guy was almost running to the elevator's direction, so he just continued on his search.

Tae noticed that he's on the wrong series of room numbers when he saw the various room in front of him. He thought that maybe he should be searching on the other side, so without hesitation, Tae starts walking to the other side of the hallway.

One by one, he checked the unit number of every room he passes by. But why on earth he's feeling something that he can't figure out what really is? As he's getting nearer to unit no. 113, his heart's beating was getting louder and louder and louder, making it hard for him to breathe.

And then, finally, he was now standing in front of unit no. 113. Slowly, Tae bring his right hand up ready to ring the bell, his hands are shaking while trying hard to press the door bell.

"Ding dong.." Tae waited for someone to open up, ten seconds had passed. "Ding dong".. still, the door did not opened. Tae doesn't know what he's up to, when he suddenly touched the knob and twisted it, he was shocked when the door swung open.

Slowly, Tae peek inside the room.. "Hello...", he cautiously speaks. There was a soft light inside the room but it was so quiet, Tae was sure that no one was there, he feels it. He doesn't know why, but he really felt the eagerness to go inside the apartment. There was this strong urge inside him.

Tae opens the door and let himself in, a soft masculine scent welcomed him and it made him feels so relaxed. He took cautious step inside, he immediately noticed the huge white couch that was elegantly placed at the center of the living room.

But when he turned his head on the wall, Tae gasped at what he saw, he can't believed this. He had a mixed feelings of happiness, worries, anger, fright... tears suddenly falls generously when his eyes met the big portrait of Jimin. He can't hold the heaviness inside his heart, so he let out all the feelings inside his chest and cried hard.

He has finally met the truth, and that made him scared the most. So, it was his best friend, Jimin, after all. All his theories were right, what he felt when he first stepped that building were all right. He was not hallucinating at all, everything was real. Tae feels a little irritated to his self for not believing in his guts, that it took him almost a month to finally act. Then more and more questions floods in his mind, he's beginning to be confused and everything, but one thing he knew for sure was that Jimin was not safe, he probably was in danger.

Tae doesn't want to waste time anymore, he needs to go to Hobi and plan everything, he needs to act the soonest, before everything becomes too late. Tae hurriedly rushed out of Jimin's unit. But he was surprised again, he can't believed how fate tries to play game with him. Tae was not expecting that he will be seeing this person in this same place.

"Jeon!", Tae called out with anger evident in his voice.

Jungkook turned his head to where the voice came from. "Tae.. what are you doing there?", he was surprised as well as confused when he saw him coming out from Jimin's unit, then he noticed that Tae was angry.

Tae rushed to Jungkook's direction and grabbed his collar when he gets near. "What was this all about? You knew all the while that Jimin was here and yet you didn't bother telling me!! Where's Jimin?!! I demand for your explanation!!" Tae shouted while still grabbing Jungkook's collar.

Jungkook was looking at Tae's eyes, he knew he was hurt, so much, he can feel it. He knew Tae felt betrayed, but God knows he didn't mean to. "Yeah, let's talk about it, I'll tell you everything." Jungkook calmly answered while removing Tae's hand in his collar. He opened his unit and let Tae comes in with him.

"Have a seat.." Jungkook pointed at the black couch to Tae. Tae slowly sit on one of the couch. Jungkook went to the kitchen and brought a pitcher of cold water and two glasses back to the living room.

Tae was looking intently at Jungkook, he was impatiently waiting for his explanation. He deserves to know everything as in everything that's been going on.

"Tae, I need you to listen carefully. Please.. just listen first, until the end of my story..." Jungkook pleads before he begins his story, hoping that after telling him everything, Tae will help him figure out everything.

Looking fiercely at Jungkook, Tae gave out a deep sigh before he answered, "I will, Jeon.. and please I need every bit of it.."