The Diary

Jungkook was waiting for Jimin outside his classroom. He's been standing here for almost 10 minutes now but he doesn't care if he waits longer.

He noticed that students were staring at him. Its' his first time here in the Arts Department that's why his face is not familiar to them.

Jungkook observed that most of the students here were girls unlike in his department which was dominated by boys. His heart hurts by the thought of Jimin being close to one of these girls.

Jungkook was in this deep thought that he did not saw Jimin coming out of his classroom. Jimin noticed that Jungkook's thought were somewhere else, so he covered his eyes with his right hand when he comes closer to him. Jungkook was taller than him so he tiptoed to reach his eyes, but this made him pressed his body into his back. He was literally backhugging him now.

He felt the sudden jolt of Jungkook when their body pressed against each other and this made him smile a little.

Jungkook felt the warmth of the person whose body is now pressed on his back and this honestly gave him a sensual sensation. He gulped hard, he felt really hot, he never expected this closeness.

He knew it was Jimin. He smelled his heavenly scent through his hand. Jungkook carefully turned around without removing Jimin's hand on his eyes. And here they are, face-to-face, Jimin's hand now at the back of his head bringing his face closer to his, he's still on his tiptoe position making their lips almost touching, and chest in contact.

  Now, it was Jimin's jolt he felt and Jungkook can't hide his smirk. Their eyes made contact, it was deep, reaching through their soul.

Jimin withdrew from their eye contact, removed his hand and stepped back a little giving space for their bodies to breathe. He felt really shy and realized that his actions backfired on him. "Sorry for keeping you waiting.", he said to break their silence.

Jungkook lowered his head but still with the smirk glued on his face. "It's okay, shall we..." gesturing for him to go ahead.

Jimin walked ahead and Jungkook followed him from behind. They passed through a bunch of students whom like them were now also leaving the Arts building.

When they reached the parking area, it suddenly rained so hard. Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand pulling him, and they ran together going to Jungkook's car which was parked at the farthest part of the parking area.

They get into the car immediately when they reached them. They were totally drenched. Jungkook reached out for his bag at the back seat of the car, he always bring towel and some extra shirts for emergencies like this.

Without a word he put the towel on Jimin's head and pat his hair, then he do the same to himself. Jungkook took off his wet clothes and then turn to Jimin to undress him. Their eyes meet, the latter was just looking at him without a word, just going with the flow.

Time suddenly stopped from ticking, as their eyes were still in contact. Jungkook cannot hold his emotions anymore, he was so overwhelmed. Without having a second thought he leaned closer to Jimin and pressed his lips to him. He gave him a quick kiss but he wanted more.

Jungkook saw a wave of shock in Jimin's eyes but there were no anger, so he let himself drown in his own emotions. Jungkook closed his eyes, cupped Jimin's face and gave him another kiss but this time it was longer and passionate and then he felt Jimin's hand holds his waist, they were cold but he liked it.

They were out of breath when their lips part. But something caught Jungkook's attention, he felt like someone's watching them. He looked in front of the car and saw someone staring at him. But what is it? He's confused, bewildered by what he is seeing.

He checked the person beside him and Jimin was still there looking at him. Then he looked again in front and he saw the person still standing there.. and it was also JIMIN. Yes.. JIMIN... and there's saddness in his eyes. The same saddness he saw two years ago, the day when he disappeared.

"Ahhhh!!"... Jungkook let out a scream. He jolted and opened his eyes, he was dreaming.. only a dream...

"Rrriinggg... rrriinggg..."

Jungkook reached out for his phone on the nightstand and saw it was Dr. Lee who's calling him. He sat on his bed before he answered his call.

"Hello, Dr...."

"Yes, Jungkook. I saw the pictures you sent me last night."

Jungkook came back to his senses on what he heard. He got out of bed and walked to the balcony of his bedroom. The suns' ray hit his bare skin.

"This made me so interesting, but I don't want to give you for now a conclusion, I need more time and information. And it will be helpful if you could give me your daily log about Jimin that you told me before. I'm also doing my research on Dr. Min Yoongi and luckily one of my colleague knew him."

"Okay, no problem doctor. Where do you want me to dropped it? To your clinic or at the hospital?"

"I'll be at the hospital today, I think until ten in the evening."

"That's good, I'll just bring it there anytime within the day. Thank you so much doctor."

"No problem, bye.."

Jungkook went back to his room, heads to his cabinet and from there he get the notebook. He flipped it open.. then closed. All his observations and thoughts about Jimin were written there and then he put it inside his bag.

His dream came back to him. It was really weird. But why he felt so strange when he saw the saddness in Jimin's eyes? His eyes.... he can't forget his eyes....

"Ding...dong...ding...dong..."

Jungkook knew it was Jimin, he opened the door and saw him smiling at him. "Hi! Good morning!" Jimin said while raising the bag of foods in his hand.

Jungkook smiles back at him. "Hi! Perfect! I'm starving." Leading the way to the dining area.

"Jimin, I'll just wash up, I won't take long, promise.."

"Sure, I'll prepare the table so we can eat after you're finished."

Jungkook nod in reply and immediately dashed to the bathroom inside his room.

Jimin has finished preparing the table, he's now sitting in one of the chair in the dining table facing the living room. He's waiting for Jungkook when his eyes caught the bag placed on the sofa. It was unzipped and he noticed a black notebook inside. He doesn't know why but he got really curious.

Jimin stands up and went to the living room straight to where the bag was placed. He was already near the sofa when Jungkook suddenly appeared. Jimin was surprised by Jungkook's presence.

Jungkook noticed that Jimin's eyes where pinned at the sofa where his bag was placed and he saw that his notebook was visible, he forgot to zipped his bag. His chest made a sudden clench. "That was so close....", he thought and tried to divert Jimin's attention out of his bag and the 'notebook'.

"Hey! Let's eat. I'm really starving. What did you bring? They smell so good!" Jungkook said and pulled Jimin's hand and guided him to the dining table.