I Will Find You

"Hyung, I have to go now..", Jungkook told Jin right after their teacher leaves the room.

"Hey! You're not attending our next class?", Jin grasped Jungkook's hand pulling them a little.

Jungkook turned around. "I'm sorry hyung, I need to do something really really important. Please call me if we have an assignment." Jungkook replied then quickly run out of the room, leaving his friends in total curiosity.

Jin doesn't know what to do with his friend anymore, he can't confront him from being weird this past few weeks because he's always running away from them. Jungkook was not hanging out with the gang anymore, they only meet him during their classes and nothing more. They're really clueless of his whatabouts and whereabouts.

Jungkook peek at his watch, Jimin was already out, so he will head straight to BT Coffee Shop because he's sure that Jimin was already there waiting for him. He's half running now, he reached the coffee shop in just three minutes, he was a little panting but he doesn't give a damn.

Jungkook was now relieved when he saw a man sitting on the same spot whose head was covered with a book. He comes closer but was surprised when he realized that it is not Jimin. The man noticed that someone was standing in front of him, so he put down the book. He smiled showing his cute dimples when he recognized the person in front of him.

"Hi! I'm Namjoon." Handing out his hand and slightly getting up from his seat.

"Jungkook." He replied.

"Oh, Jimin let me borrowed his book. It's a good book, really." Namjoon explained when he noticed that Jungkook was staring intently at the book.

"I know you're his friend, he talks about you sometimes." Namjoon added while settling down again in the seat which usually belongs to Jimin. He points to the seat in front of him when he noticed that Jungkook was not moving from where he stands.

"Oh, no.. thank you. Anyway, have you seen him? I mean.. Jimin?"

"Ahh, yahh... I am actually waiting for him. It's really weird that he doesn't showed up. We usually meet here everyday. Look, I already bought his favorite drink." Namjoon explained while lifting the matcha green tea latte a little.

Jungkook doesn't know what exactly his feelings right now, if he'll get angry or will be alarmed. He had to admit it that he felt a little bit jealous upon knowing that this person in front of him always accompany Jimin  while waiting for him. Jungkook closed his fist hard, he knows he have to control his emotions, now is not the right time, then took a deep breath.

"Uhmm.. Okay, nice meeting you Namjoon. I'll go ahead." Jungkook replied then turning his back immediately without even waiting for the latter's reply. He ran again going back to the school, he'll check on his classroom.

Jungkook felt he's already out of breath when he reached the Arts Department building. He find it hard to squeeze with the students which are now off from their own classes, he thought that he's just in time.

When he finally reached Jimin's classroom, exactly the door swung open and one-by-one, the students came out. Jungkook waited, a little anxious... one, two, three and so on.. he's counting every students that goes out in that door, until he saw someome holding Jimin's bag. He immediately approached him.

"Hey.." Jungkook tried to get his attention. The guy lift his head, he immediately recognized the person in front of him.

"You're Jimin's friend right?"

"Yes, I am.."

"Here, I saw his bag inside the bathroom. I wonder where he is? He did not attend in any of our classes.." the guy explained while handling Jungkook the bag. "I'll go ahead.." and the guy immediately went on his way leaving a shocked Jungkook.

He's frozen from where he stands, his mind was in a total mess. Jungkook tried to take a step.. but his legs were shaking, actually his whole body was shaking. He knows that he has to do something but his brain doesn't want to cooperate, so he took a deep breath and tried hard to make a step.

In his way back to his car, Jungkook keep asking himself 'why'?? He keeps on blaming himself because once again he lets Jimin slipped on his grasped. Different thoughts run down his mind, good and bad.. sending shivers up to his soul.

Once Jungkook reached his car, he immediately pulled his mobile phone and dialled Jimin's number, but he was surprised to hear something's ringing at the back seat. "Sh*t!!!!" Jungkook exclaimed upon realizing that Jimin left his phone inside his bag. Then he pulled out Jimin's phone from his bag and there he saw that Dr. Yoongi has three missed call.

Jungkook checked Jimin's message and call log, there's no other activity aside from that three missed calls from Dr. Yoongi at 4 o'clock.

Jungkook dialled Dr. Yoongi's number, the phone just keeps on ringing. He tried and dialled again, and again, and again...   "F**k!!!!!!" Jungkook let out a loud scream and without wasting another second he ignited his engine and speed up heading to their apartment.

In a matter of 10 minutes, Jungkook reached their apartment and hurriedly went to Jimin's unit. Using his duplicate key, Jungkook opens Jimin's apartment but he felt a bit strange from the moment he opened the door.

The room was dark so he switched on the lights. He looks around and noticed that the mirror in the wall was not there anymore as well as the big vases in the living room. But aside from that, nothing has changed. Jungkook wonders what has happened with the mirror and the vases. He thought that maybe Jimin would like some make over in his living room.

Jungkook walks slowly to check on Jimin's room, but again, no traces of Jimin there. He checked his closet, nothing's weird, everything is neatly in place, so he thought that Jimin did not go anywhere far, 'but where did he go?', his mind keep on asking.

Feeling so frustrated, tired, anxious and everthing... Jungkook slowly sat at the edge of Jimin's bed, head on his knees, he silently utter, "Park Jimin, where are you??!!!!", and a tear fell from his eyes.