Save Me

Tae's palm were sweating out of nervousness that he keeps on rubbing it on his pants. He was now at the lab and should be doing his paperworks but he can't concentrate, today will be the big day. Today, they are going to save his best friend. He knew he has to be brave despite the fact that he was so terrified, there's no more turning back at this point, it's now or never game for the three of them. He just wished that everything goes with their way.

Dr. Yoongi was still inside his lab, he's been there for almost six hours now, which was a little off. They were waiting for him to leave but it looks like they will be waiting for a lifetime.

"Tae, abort plan A. We'll proceed with plan B." That was Hobi speaking over his micro earpiece. Tae was shocked about his announcement. "What happened?" Tae whispers.

"We can't access using the fingerprint, he changed his passcode with his iris this morning and I can't get in to the system since this morning. I already tried a millionth times but was not lucky. Jungkook was on stand by, right after Dr. Yoongi leave his lab he'll enter using the ceiling so just wait outside the lab's door." And then Hobi's voice died down, he doesn't need to reply, they need to be cautious. His nervousness was now tripled due to this unexpected circumstances, beads of sweat begins to form on his forehead.

"Knock.. knock.."

"Please come in.." Tae answered a little anxious. He stands a little and bowed his head upon seeing Dr. Yoongi peeping behind his door.

"Mr. Kim, do you wanna join me for dinner?" Dr. Yoongi asked.

"I'd love to, but Dr., I am running some blood samples here, this will take an hour to finish." Tae answered while pointing at the machine on the other side of the room and praying for the Dr. not to insist anymore or else everything will go to waste.

"Uhmm.. Okay, so I'll be heading now and don't stay too late." Dr. Yoongi replied and then closed the door.

Tae immediately pressed the speak button to give his signal, "Hobi, we're clear, he's leaving now."

"Copy." Hobi replied, then he checked the cctv to locate where is Dr. Yoongi now. When he's sure that the car has already left, he pressed his button that connects to Jungkook. "Jungkook, the game begins." And with that Jungkook immediately made his way up to the ceiling of the building while Hobi freezed all the cctv cameras for their safety, and Tae, waiting for his instructions.

"Hobi, I'm in.." it's Jungkook's voice they heard.

"Okay.." Hobi acknowledged.  "Cameras were frozen, so you two don't have to worry."  Hobi informed them while flipping the building plan in his hands, getting ready to give directions to Jungkook.

"JK, turn right at the end of that alley, then left, you'll see an exhaust at the middle... it will be your entrance directly to Dr. Yoongi's bathroom inside the laboratory room. Tae stand by, in five minutes.. I guess JK will be in..."

The path inside the ceiling was really dark and hot and soffucating. Jungkook is moving slower than what they'd planned, he's feeling a little bit dizzy and out of breathe.. but he's very eager to do everything to save Jimin from this hell. He kept in mind that they are doing this for Jimin, to save Jimin.

Then, finally, he saw the exhaust that Hobi was talking about. He was really relieved and feeling accomplished. "I'm taking out the exhaust.. going down now.." JK informed the two.

"Good!" Hobi exclaimed with a little excitement in his voice. "Tae, on your post.."

"I'm already here." Tae responded and giving a thumbs up on the camera in front of the door.

Jungkook slowly made his way inside Dr. Yoongi's bathroom. Cautiously, he jumped down from the ceiling and slowly opened the door, bright light hit his eyes that made him closed them immediately.. because he just came from a very dark place, he was blinded for a while.

Slowly, he tried to open his eyes.. but what's this! Jungkook was astonished, he can't believed what he's seeing. "Hobi, it's empty!!" Jungkook shouted while running to the empty beds.

"What are you saying? I'm seeing two Jimin in the monitor right now." Hobi was panicking now, checking the monitor for an error or anything mischievous, maybe Dr. Yoongi found out their plan that's why he did a counter strike. Hobi has to admit that this Dr. Is something, he's not someome whom you can easily fool.

Jungkook hurriedly go to the door and opened it to let Tae in. Tae was also in shock when he saw two empty bed. Then, he and Jungkook scanned the room, trying to look for some clue that Dr. Yoongi might left behind.

Dr. Yoongi glanced at his watch while smiling from ear-to-ear, he knew by this time, they've already discovered the empty room. "You can't fool me Kim Taehyung! You little piece of sh*t!! No one has the right to ruin my plans. I've planned this for years and I'm not going to be defeated just by you." Dr. Yoongi while talking to himself.

Unknown from Tae, Dr. Yoongi had his background checked, that's why he discovered that Tae and Jimin were best of friends since high school. Dr. Yoongi has anticipated that one of this day, this will happen.

But he never let it easy for them, he can't just give them his Jimin, so, hidden cameras were installed at Tae's room, that's how Dr. Yoongi had known of his plans. He also discovered that Tae was doing some undercover thing.

And this is why Dr. Yoongi has decided to transfer the two Jimins to his secret place while acting all normal for a whole week, this made his adrenaline higher, he became more thrilled while waiting for what Tae could do.