Anew

Jungkook was awakened by the loud beep of his alarm clock. He stretched his arm to turn it off, still with his eyes closed.

His head was hurting, maybe due to his lack of sleep and too much drunkness. He remebered that it was already 1 am when he went home and today's the first day of his college life and he was a mess.

He woke up anyway and get himself ready for school. He made it sure that he still look handsome today.

The gang was already at the parking area when Jungkook arrived. They welcomed him with a hand fist and a shoulder bumps.

The five of them walked together going to the Fine Arts building, of course, with Jungkook leading the troop.

They catches so much attention from the students in the hallway, not only due to their loud voices but also because of their good looks. Students were staring at them, some whispering, some giggling.. and as they took the path, everybody is moving out of their way.

No one dares to block their path except for this girl who accidentally bumped on Jungkook. She was half running then, and was looking at her back when she unintentionally hit Jungkook's chest.

A loud "Ohhh!!!" was heard from the gang. Jungkook's face was dead serious, his eyes fixed on her, like he's going to tore her into pieces.

The girl was so afraid because the group of Jungkook is surrounding her now, leaving her with no space to escape and then tears began falling on her face.

Jungkook raised his right hand and Jin handed him a bottle of mineral water. He opened it and slowly poured its content on the girl's head until to the last drop.

And a loud laugh was heard, no one from the bystanders dared to meddle. They were all just watching in silence, petrified.

"Jungkook! What do you think you're doing?" Jungkook turned around and saw Tae, he's so furious at him.

"Oh! She's thirsty..", Jungkook let out a smirk while patting the girl's wet head. "Am I right sweetheart?" He added while looking at the girl's face.

Tae grabbed the girls' arm, pulled her and signaled her to go. And she run far away from them. Then Tae faced Jungkook.

"Jungkook, please stop. Until when are you going to be like this? This will do you no good."

"Tae, it's none of your business, so you better stop intruding in my life." Jungkook left angrily, steps bigger than the usual. His friends following him.

"I will not get tired Jungkook until you've come back into your senses!" Tae shouted even though Jungkook's a meter away already.

Tae can't bear to see Jungkook becoming an evil as he is now. He's a different person now, ever since Jimin left.

He can still remember that night, it was two years ago to be exact, when Jungkook came to his house, crying like a little kid and asking for Jimin.

Tae recalled the last scene when he was with Jimin, when he felt strange and scared while holding Jimin in his arms. He never thought that it's going to be the last time that he will be seeing his best friend. His heart was broken and so was Jungkook.

Jungkook told him his plans for that day, the proposal that he's supposed to do, which was all torn into pieces when Jimin suddenly disappeared.

Even in the depth of the night and pouring rain, they tried to look for Jimin. They managed to contact the school's resident doctor and was able to get the hospital where they transferred Jimin.

But when they get there, Jimin was not there anymore. The hospital undisclosed anything about Jimin.

Desperate for truth, they even tried to hunt every funeral parlor around their place to take chance but they were both unsuccessful.

The following weeks were the worst feelings for Jungkook. Tae have witnessed how he had suffered each day.

Jungkook was so devastated and wasted. Tae even saved him from taking his own life. He has no will to continue living during that time. And it hurts Tae to see the effect of Jimin's disappearance on Jungkook's life, he is slowly ruining his own self.

This was the moment when Tae made the promise to never leave Jungkook, he wanted to bring the old Jungkook back. A happy, sweet and gentle Jungkook.

But Tae did not expect that Jungkook will be this hard hearted after the storm. Jungkook became distant to him, he began to join the group of the bad guys in their school. He always get himself into troubles and became known for bullying students.

It really sadden Tae, but he will never give up. He knew that Jimin will be unhappy if he would see what Jungkook has become. But Tae has still faith that one day, Jungkook will come to his senses.