I've Been Waiting For You

Jungkook was walking to the parking lot, he has in his arms the painting of Jimin which he covered with white cloth. He could not hold back the smile that eagerly escapes from his lips. He is so excited, he knew that he's getting close to meeting him again.

He unlocked his car door and carefully placed the painting at the back seat.

"Hey.. That was beautiful.."

Jungkook was startled, he turned around and saw Tae standing beside his car with a little smile on his face, pointing at the painting at the back seat.

"Jimin was so alive in your painting. I love it... and that makes me missed him more.."

Jungkook faced him but he doesn't give any words, he just looked at him with face that shows no reaction nor emotions. Jungkook was confused for a while with Tae's reaction, meaning, Tae doesn't know about Jimin? While he should be the first one to know because he's his best friend, but why?

"Don't worry, I won't disturb you anymore, this will be my last." Tae utter when he noticed that Jungkook has no reactions at all.

Jungkook wants to ask why, but he chose not to speak. Tae moves closer to him, and pat his shoulder then put his right hand on his chest near his heart.

"Your heart voice it out loud already. I saw what you really feel through Jimin's eyes in your painting, and I'm happy, truly...  Good luck JK! You don't need my yelling anymore."

Tae moves back to his car and drove away, leaving Jungkook in deep thought. He wanted to cry with the words Tae left. Yes, he knew it. His heart had soften, that even he himself doesn't know why.

Jungkook regreted how their friendship has come to this end, and he knew it was all his fault. Although he doesn't want to let go of their friendship, he knew that this is better, he did hurt Tae so badly and he doesn't deserve him. He wishes Tae all the best and thanked him for holding on.

Jungkook's thought was interrupted, he's now entering the basement of the building where his apartment is located. After he had parked the car, he unload his things and went up to his unit.

Jungkook placed the painting of Jimin in his bedroom, letting it leans on the wall beside his bed. He stares at his work admiringly. He recalled himself of having a second thought at first whether he'll use Jimin as his model but he's thankful that he followed his heart.

He thought that he will not be able to finish it, all he has was Jimin's image in his mind, he can't believed how beautiful the outcome has become. Well, he drew it with all his heart.

Jungkook glanced at his watch, it's six in the afternoon, he feels like he wanna stretch out some nerves, so he decided to go to the gym at the ground floor of the building.

He wears his favorite all black work-out outfit - black sweater and black sweat pants with black Nike shoes and black baseball cap.

Jungkook pressed the down button of the elevator and waited for it to open, looking at the floor while tapping it with his left foot.

"Ting!!!"

Jungkook looked up when he heard that familiar sound, and he was surprised when the elevator's door opened and revealed a very familiar face.

His heart skipped, this is the moment that he's been waiting for. He felt that all his worries and sadness suddenly fades. A nervous smile skips his lips. He never expected that he also lives in this same building.

Jungkook's eyes are fixed on the person in front of him but why he has a blank emotion on his face when he looked at him.

Jungkook lets the elevator's door closed again when Jimin moved out of it. He blocked Jimin's way making him to look straight into Jungkook's eyes, still, with no emotions registered on his face. Jungkook was bewildered with Jimin's reaction. "Why??", he thought.

"What's your problem?"  Jimin bumped hard on Jungkook's shoulder and walked leaving him behind. But Jungkook grabbed Jimin's wrist and pulled him back, pushing and cornering him on the wall.

They are now face-to-face with each other. Jungkook's eyes are now teary, he can't understand Jimin's action. He wanted to hug him tight, he misses him so much but why he is so cold and seems that he doesn't recognized him at all.

Jimin can't hide his irritation in this guy in front of him. Why on earth that whenever their path will cross something like this will surely happen.

Jimin pushed Jungkook banging his back hard on the elevator's door, pinning him against the door. Jungkook let out a soft groan because of the pain.

Jimin did not noticed that he accidentally pressed the botton of the elevator when he pushed Jungkook. And without a warning, it slide open.

Jimin's reflexes was fast enough, he pulled Jungkook by gripping the latter's sweater towards him before he falls inside the elevator.

But they went out of balance. Jimin fell sideways on the cold ground with Jungkook on top of him crushing his left arm.

"Ahhhh!!!!"

Jungkook immediately got up and tried to help Jimin.

" Don't touch me!" Jimin shouted. But he continuously howl out in pain.

Jungkook panicked when he saw Jimin twisting his body in pain  "Please let me help you Jimin..." trying to touch him.

Jimin felt annoyed when he heard the guy call him by his name. He's so sick of strangers calling his name. "Damn painting.", he thought. But because of so much pain, Jimin did not resist anymore and let himself receive some help from this stranger.

"I'll take you to the hospital.."

Jungkook placed Jimin's right arm around his shoulder and wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist to support the latter while they walk to the elevator.

Jungkook tighten his grasp on Jimin's waist, pressing the latter's body closer to him when they get inside the lift. And when they reached the basement, Jungkook opened his black sports car through its keyless entry.

Jimin was shocked upon seeing the car, this is the car which he spoil by throwing some eggs on its windshield. He can't believed his destiny.

Jungkook carefully helped Jimin get inside the car, he let him sit in the back seat so that he'll have more space.

Jungkook drove as fast as he could to the nearest hospital. Every now and then peeking at the mirror to check on Jimin. He noticed that Jimin got more handsome.
Then he saw Jimin was talking to someone on his mobile with eyes closed and slightly distorted face. He's sure that Jimin was in so much pain with his looks.

Silently, Jungkook was blaming himself for what has happened to Jimin. He didn't want that their first meeting to be like this.