Park Jimin

"Ahhh... It's good to be back..."

Jimin was sitting again in his favorite seat at BT Coffee Shop, of course, with his favorite latte and a new volume of LMS novel.

He just came back from a week long out of the country vacation wih his mom. Actually, it was his mom's Japan business trip and he just tagged along with her. This was a good start for both him and her mom after having some misunderstandings.. some quality time together.

It was a great new experience for him. While his mom was attending official matters, he was able to travel around Osaka on his own and he liked and enjoyed it very much.

Jimin was about to start reading his LMS novel when someone suddenly express astonishment in front of him.

"Ohhh! It's you!"

Jimin was stunned by the man's action. "Excuse me..", he exclaimed while looking around but there's no other people around, so it was really him he was talking to.

"Park Jimin, right?"

"Uhmm.. Yes, I am. Sorry, but do I know you?"

The guy in front of him gives out a soft laugh. "I'm sorry, and yes, you don't know me. Well I'm Kim Namjoon from the College of Law." He introduced himself and stretched out his hand which Jimin accepted.

"I frequently saw you here in BT Coffee Shop, at this same spot and same time. I guess you don't notice me, because you're always hidden behind your book."

Jimin laughed at the man's comment, nodding in agreement to his statement.

"I saw your painting at the Art Exhibit last week. It's where I learned about your name. The painting has your name on it. It's nice, was it you who painted it?"

Jimin was a little confused and shocked at the same time. "Sorry but I don't know what you're talking about. I was on a trip last week and I don't paint in the first place."

"Oh really! That's weird. I took a picture of it, I'll show you." Namjoon searched his mobile phone's gallery. "Ahh.. here you go..."

Jimin looked at the picture and he was speechless, he just stares at it

Jimin looked at the picture and he was speechless, he just stares at it. He can't process properly what's going on.

Namjoon noticed that he was confused. "I guess you have a secret admirer at the Fine Arts Department. I'll see you around Jimin, bye.", smiling at Jimin showing his beautiful dimples.

Jimin was left there in shock and still can't believe it. So now he realized it all, everything makes sense already.

This was the reason why almost all the students he has passed by this morning were staring at him, like saying with the way they look - "Oh, that's him!". He thought it was weird. And now, literally, the whole campus knows his name.

Jimin was wondering what's the motive of that person who drew him? Or maybe, he's someone he knew from the past. He needs to find that person.

The class went silent when the professor came in. "I want to congratulate everyone for a job well done. The Art Exhibit last week was truly a success and we got a lot of good feedback. Your work are all amazing, they are truly masterpieces in their own special ways."

"So now, let me award this Certificate of Recognition to The Crowd's Favorite painting, and I'm so proud as your professor that it came from your section."

"The painting which won the heart of the crowd was able to communicate its emotions. It speaks of deep sadness when you look into its eyes. It's very beautiful."

"Let us give a round of appluase to Mr. Jeon Jungkook!"

The class clapped in unison with accompanying "wooh!" upon hearing Jungkook's name.

Jungkook on the other hand didn't expect that his painting will be chosen as the "Crowd's Favorite". He went in front to receive his certificate.

"Congratulations Mr. Jeon! Is Park Jimin your friend? He is also in one of my class." He exclaimed while shaking Jungkook's hand and tapping his shoulders.

Jungkook was speechless of what he heard. Does he heard him right? Seriously? Park Jimin is also his student? Meaning, Jimin was really here in Seoul University.

Jungkook's face suddenly brightened up. He gave out his brightest bunny smile to his professor. He's an angel in disguise for leading him back to Jimin.

He hugged his professor unintentionally. He's so emotional right now, as a matter of fact, also a little bit teary. His heart wants to burst because of happiness, the eagerness to see him again came all over Jungkook. After all those years of trying to forget Jimin, he's still the one he is waiting for after all..

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

❤❤❤😙😙😍😍