|| 53 ||

IMPORTANT INFO: I won't be home for two weeks, so I don't know when I'm going to update. I will try to update at least on Wednesdays, but maybe the internet is shit. Let's just hope it'll work though :)

If it works and I'm motivated, maybe I will post more, I'll inform you on my insta as always xx (larrymelon28)

Just wanted to make sure you know that this story isn't dead!!!
Stay safe, loves!!

P.S.: A bit scared you all would forget me and my story if I wouldn't be able to post for two weeks. I really should have internet, but I'm scared it won't work. But I would have to just trust you when that really was the case I guess xx

***

"Thank you", the smaller one muttered as he got up and took his pyjamas out of the bag Harry had put down.

"Are you okay?"

Nodding, Louis shrugged as he changed his clothes.

"Yes, I'm just so annoyed with everything and everyone"

That made Harry pout while he put on his grey sweatpants. Louis saw that, had to grin, which became a giggle then. Gosh, he hated that he couldn't be serious around Harry for long; couldn't stay mad. He was such an exception and he hated that. He went to the taller one, put his arms around his neck before he got the chance to get his T-shirt, put his lips on his, grinning. Harry's lips also curled into a grin before he moved them both towards the bed. Louis smiled against his lips as he felt the bed at the back of his knees.

"I have to talk to Quen"

"But not before you put on your beloved lotion, right?"

Louis sighed, dropped on the bed, slid higher.

"True. Well, go ahead then, Styles"

"Is this part of my job too?", Harry asked as he bent down to get the bottle out of the bag. Louis couldn't get through the night without it, could he? It was more important than lube.

"Of course it is. I mean I told Liam we were working"

"Well, then I'm reassured. Can't complain when I get paid to put lotion on your skin"

Louis laughed as Harry opened the bottle, poured a bit on his hands, with Louis' eyes staring back at them, memories of those big hands popping up in his head and his skin getting hot. Then the younger one leaned over, kissing him slowly as he began to massage Louis' thighs.

"Oh, wait"

Louis sat up, turned off the big light to turn on the small one on the bedside table on the right, then lay down again. Now the room was in a dark orange tone of light, casting their shadows against the wall. The shade reminded Harry of candlelight; it was much more relaxing than the big ceiling light.

"Okay, go on"

"How romantic", Harry grinned and Louis rolled his eyes, but had to bite his lip to keep from smiling too much. Idiot. Meanwhile, Harry grinned stupidly, sliding down further to reach every part of his legs. His face was level with Louis' stomach, so he pushed up the fabric of his silk top with his nose.

"Mmmh, I could do this for hours", he murmured softly against the skin before he began to spread gentle kisses over his tummy. Louis giggled because Harry's hair tickled his skin, pushed his face away.

"You should massage, not kiss"

"I thought you wanted me to put lotion on?"

"Well, no", was the answer of the stubborn man while he closed his eyes as Harry continued with a chuckle. Oh, yes, he could get used to that. With the lotion and Harry's big hands massaging him, his skin became warm and so did his whole body. Well maybe not just because of that, but also because of the situation and the simple touch of Harry, but hey, whatever.