|| 19 ||

All in all, it had been like back then on the terrace in Paris from that moment on, they somehow had so much to talk about, laughed a lot and Harry even blossomed a little in this restaurant, if only a little. Louis was sure that he couldn't feel so comfortable here yet. And actually, he had wanted to bring him into this world, because he would have visited it more often if he had agreed to be his personal security guard. Harry himself now understood why there were so many courses, as the portions, as Louis had indicated, were actually very small. Nevertheless, it tasted incredible and Harry had never really drunk such a good wine. But at the same time, he didn't want to know how much Louis would pay for the meal.

But after Louis had done this and they waited for their jackets, stood at the exit, Harry's hand laid gently on Louis' elbow so that the other looked up at him.

"Thank you, Louis. I really appreciate it"

"You shouldn't, I have enough money"

A little perplexed, Harry blinked at this answer and Louis laughed, stepping closer to him.

"I'm joking, I enjoyed it. And you should really appreciate it; not many people are allowed to do that. But you know how you can thank me"

Harry opened his mouth, perhaps even more speechless by the answer. Maybe he just expected a "No problem, Harry" or something like that. But why would he? It was Louis after all.

"Um, I thought we talked about me not being your security guard"

"That's not what I meant", Louis grinned, looked down at Harry for a moment before looking him in the eye again, nor saw Harry swallow before returning to normal, as the owner came back in.

She was helping him into his coat when Liam stepped back in, nodding to the woman before he turned to Louis.

"L'eue Courante, I don't know if you need the coat, it's gotten very warm"

Louis groaned annoyed.

"Seriously? It was cloudy earlier and looked like rain"

"Welcome to Germany", Ms. Haylyn smiled and shrugged her shoulders helplessly.

"The weather does what it wants. I hope you will experience the summer someday, when it can be really beautiful"

"Some day maybe", Louis smiled, then shook her hand, thanked her for the food, just as Harry then.

***

"Ugh, how can it be so warm now", Louis sighed when they stepped outside, threw off his coat, slapped it against Harry's chest, whereupon he quickly clumsily held it before it would fall on the ground.

"Well, it's June already", Liam said, ;laughing a bit at Harry's clumsy manner, but walked on to open the car door for Louis.

"Maybe I should give you the weather report from time to time and advise you what to wear?", he joked, and Louis snorted.

"You're my security, not my personal adviser, aren't you?"

Louis sighed, got in, straightened his hair before Harry got in on the other side, carefully putting the coat over his arms. Sure it cost as much as the food, if not more.

"Aren't you forgetting something?", he heard as he tried to fasten his seat belt. Questioning, and at the same time a little frightened by Louis' strict tone, he looked first at the smaller one, then at the coat. What should he have forgotten? He heard the knocking sound on the seat, let go of the belt, and slid onto the seat in the middle next to Louis. Satisfied, he watched as the taller one fastened the seatbelt there. But he snorted as Harry tried to be so careful with his coat, grabbed it, threw it past Harry and onto the now empty seat on the left. Shocked, Harry looked at it first, then at him.