|| 11 ||

Harry looked in the direction the voice came from, his jaw dropped. Louis was standing in front of a helicopter in the middle of the roof terrace, grinning at him.

"What...", Harry just stammered and Louis walked towards him. His footsteps were sure and determined as always, but he himself was a little unsure. He hoped you couldn't see it. But as Louis reached for Harry's wrist, the taller one noticed that his hand was shaking slightly, his hand betraying him once again.

"But... But you said we'd only do that if..."

Louis looked up at him over his shoulder.

"I promised you a flight over London, not over Paris, didn't I?"

Harry was silent, staring back at the helicopter they were now standing in front of. Louis climbed in first, then pulled Harry with him. It was a different helicopter from the one they were on for the break in. It was one for two, had much larger comfortable seats, was separated from the cockpit by a sliding door, had fully glazed doors so you could see much more.

"Who's flying, anyway?" Harry asked, as the doors closed. But the question was answered when the door to the cockpit opened.

"So my pussycats, cuddling is allowed, but anything beyond that is forbidden during the flight. I don't want to be completely disturbed. Or at least be very fucking quiet"

"Of course. The traitor", Harry chuckled and Quen smirked at him before she closed the door again.

"At least I don't have to pay her for it", Louis murmured, and Harry laughed.

"Do you know how to fasten your seatbelt now?", Louis then grinned and Harry looked down helplessly. But the seat belts looked different this time, just in his defence. Still he tried it himself, didn't want to look stupid and his head forced him to do it himself so Louis wouldn't touch him- okay, Louis did it again. But he didn't do anything else, knocked on the door as a sign that they were done, the propeller started turning before the helicopter took off. Harry literally stuck to the window pane.

***

It was simply unbelievable. Paris at night in that helicopter. It just looked beautiful because it also was a perfect, clear night. Louis also looked out, knew the view already, but of course he thought it was beautiful. He was more thoughtful, though. He looked next to him, where Harry looked out enthusiastically, smiling. He found so many things unbelievable, which had already become almost normal for Louis again. He had only noticed again through Harry how little he had appreciated. Because nobody had ever reacted like Harry before. He looked out again. He just hoped that everything would go the way he hoped. Well, he didn't even really know what he was hoping for. Nervous, he tugged at his sleeve.

"You okay?"

He looked surprised at Harry, who had noticed this.

"Yeah, sure. You like it?", he distracted. Immediately, Harry beamed, looked out again.

"Are you crazy?! It's incredible!"

Louis smiled, looked out again. Harry actually forgot up here for a short moment all the things the two of them had to talk about, all his anger and confused feelings about Louis. Everything seemed to be fine up here.

Above the rooftops of Paris.

***

During the flight, time flew by [duh] and at some point, they headed for a large, illuminated building. Harry realized that this was the hotel, recognized the roof terrace. He thought it was a pity it was already over; he could fly up here forever. And yet... when he enjoyed the view up here once more in the last few minutes, he wondered why Louis did that.