|| 8 ||

At the sound of the elevator Quen stood up directly, Louis stayed seated; meanwhile he was back at his second cup of tea. His tension grew by every minute, but he had to stay calm on the outside.

"Yoo-hoo!", he could already hear Sophie cheering.

"Look what I've brought with me", she said proudly, and now Louis looked up, where Sophie stepped aside enthusiastically. Harry smiled slightly insecurely and Quen whistled enthusiastically.

"You all know the suit already", Harry chuckled and stepped out of the elevator.

"But not after Sophie's makeover", Quen protested.

"What a man, hm?", Sophie cheered enthusiastically, pulling a strand of hair back into place, causing Harry to squint his eyes and make a grimace. He wasn't used to all that, Sophie had even powdered his face.

Quen laughed at it, looked at Louis, who hadn't said anything, had only stared; but was now awakened by Quen's laugh, blinked, cleared his throat

"So that's why you took so long, Sophie. Since when am I not the first to be styled?"

"Sorry, I ran into Harry on the way to his room and couldn't help but style him first", she answered, looked at Harry as if she was a proud mother.

"She just stormed into the bathroom as soon as she heard the shower was off", Harry said somewhat shocked, Quen laughed.

"Sophie saw and took the opportunity"

Sophie waved off.

"Nonsense, I was afraid Harry would ruin his hair by wildly brushing the towel through it"

"Speaking of hair, by the way, someone's been sitting here for hours waiting to be styled. And not just anyone by the way"

"I don't know if Sophie's capable of that after seeing Harry Styles naked", Quen said after Louis' demand.

Harry blushed and Sophie laughed, stood behind Louis, threw all her utensils on the table.

"Henry, would you be a sweety and help Liam and Zayn with the things they still have to carry here?", Quen said now and Sophie looked at her with alarm.

"What? No, he can't! His suit could start wrinkling and his hair could get messy!"

"Sure", Harry nevertheless nodded. It was still his job after all; Sophie had to understand that.

"You're a darling, Henry-puppy. They should be in my room, knock on my door. If they are not there, they should be in Liam's room, the door next to it.

Harry just nodded, ignored Sophie's protest again.

***

"Why have you done that?!", Sophie grumbled annoyed, started with Louis' face. But she didn't get far because Quen shook her arm.