|| 46 ||

Quen sighed as she stepped off the elevator, her shoes making a strange noise on the polished floor of the corridor with every step. She looked distractedly at her bracelet, in which she wanted to note something, let her fingers run across the screen. At that moment she came out of the left hallway, which led to a single hallway that led directly to Louis' office. From the right hallway, someone came running in a hurry, crashing into Quen. Jackson caught himself quickly and Quen stopped in surprise. She put her hands on her hips.

"Jackson. I hope there's a good reason why you're scaring me like that!"

Jackson sighed, looked at his bracelet, then exhaled.

"I overslept and thought I was going to be late"

Quen laughed, began to walk on, which Jackson also did.

"No, or we'd both be too late. Louis would slaughter us right then and there"

"After yesterday I don't believe that", Jackson grinned and Quen raised an eyebrow without looking at him.

"Don't think that just because you did that yesterday you've become a better person. It was the least you could have done for Louis"

"Fine, I didn't do it for him either", Jackson sighed and stretched out his hands to the back of his neck. Quen chuckled, not believing him.

"Then who did you do it for? Henry, or what?"

"As if I was going to offer him a ticket to my ex's ass"

Jackson snorted.

"I was sick of Zayn and Ms. Ryan, plain and simple. Just wait till I get rid of Harry, too. But this one does at least part of his job"

"Well, if you say so", Quen just answered. Because she was sure that Jackson had done it for Louis as well. But he didn't admit that, of course, not that anyone would start to think he had a heart. He was worse than Quen.

"Now we just have to protect ourselves from Louis, who must be in a very good mood, because we're three minutes late", Quen said when they arrived at the door. But when it opened, she frowned, just like Jackson who came in after her.

"Wait, Louis isn't even here yet?!"

***

"Oh god, yes"

Louis sighed, leaned his head back slowly, let his eyes falling close.

"Mmh, Harry"

He moaned softly, pushed his bum out more, that was held by Harrys hands, head between his thighs, mouth on his hole, eating him out slowly and again so, so good. The smaller one was laying on his front, his weight on his forearms and knees to push out his ass more, while his legs were spread. Harry hummed between his cheeks, for what Louis bit his lips began to slowly rock his hips back and forwards to fuck himself slowly on his tongue. Harrys hands started to go with these movements, pulling him to himself, before softening his grip a bit so Louis could go a bit forward, just to pull him towards him again. Louis' noises became louder after a while and Harry hold his hips still to fuck his tongue with more force, moved his mouth while doing so. He did this for a while until Louis came with a gasp and a "Harry!", his body trembling a bit.

Panting, Louis let his body fall completely on the mattress, lazily opened his eyes a bit, directly looking at the morning sun that shined through a slit of the curtain which turned the room into a comfortable and soft light. He made a relaxed sound and heard how Harry laid next to him, turned the smaller one on his back.

"I'm starting to believe I found someone that enjoys this hobby even more than I do"

Louis laughed softly, his hand reaching up to play with Harrys curls a bit.