|| 48 ||

Because of the alarm clock, which Harry knew well enough by now, he opened his eyes, took a deep breath. He looked down, where he could only see Louis' head, as the smaller one was laying half on his chest. Harry did nothing at first, stroking briefly through his soft hair before turning himself on his side and pushing Louis softly off his chest. Louis now took a deep breath and before he could open his eyes Harry had slipped away a bit. Then the blue eyes of Louis fluttered open. He muttered something, pressing his face into the mattress. He had got used to waking up a bit further down, probably he always slipped down in his sleep. The smaller one didn't know that it was because he was cuddling up to Harry since the first time they had shared a bed.

"Morning", Harry smiled and Louis sighed into the cloth before muttering a "Morning". At that moment Louis' bracelet made a noise and he cursed, but pressed on it before he let his arm fall back onto the bed.

"What?", he asked unkindly, and Harry had to pull himself together not to laugh.

"Good morniiiiing!"

Harry sat up by the voice, Louis did nothing but turn his head so that his face wasn't on the mattress now.

"Shut up. What the fuck do you want, Ni?"

"I always like to see you in a good mood in the morning"

He heard laughing.

"Jackson told me-"

Niall couldn't talk long, because Harry and Louis groaned annoyed.

"Once again, shut up", Louis said and Niall stayed silent for a few more seconds.

"Is there anyone else with ya?"

Then he breathed in enthusiastically.

"Harryyy?"

"Morning", Harry said less enthusiastically, and you could almost hear Niall's radiant face.

"How cute, what are you doing? Or, oh no, don't tell me. Did I interrupt you?"

"Yes!", said Louis.

"We were just asking ourselves who had the idea of creating an alarm clock"

"I see. At least not on anything else. Anyway, Jackson told me that the celebration of QUAL was cancelled this year"

Now Louis looked up.

"What?"

"Yes, I was confused, but he said it was unnecessary and just a distraction in the present situation. And, uhm... he said that he talked about it with you and you both agreed -"

"He did what?!"

Louis sat up immediately.

"That fucking asshole! Absolutely nothing was agreed!"

"Well, I was unsure, because I know you actually like this celebration. But given the situation with Danielle, it's actually more stupid, don't you think?"

"I'm not gonna let her screw everything up in my life!"

Louis was speechless for a moment.

"Besides... the celebration is in a couple of weeks. By then we'll have caught Danielle!"

"I guess Jackson doesn't see it that way"

"I don't give a fuck!"

"Louis, just talk to him. I just wanted to ask you, because I was afraid, he was just gonna decide that without you. I'm sure Quen doesn't know either, after all it's her main headquarters and she loves QUAL; it's even more special to her than to you"