|| 21 ||

All the time Harry had wanted to make a decision, but now that he had made one, he still sat in his room instead of calling Louis and asking if they could see each other. It was like he didn't want it to be a done deal, what he had decided. Because now he still had it in his hand. No matter what he said to Louis, a commitment or a refusal, it would be final. Harry sighed, got up and walked out. None of it helped. He had to get it over with anyway. And finally, he would listen to his gut and speak from it. Maybe it wasn't what he was thinking about doing then, but that's the way it was. He wanted to do what he was comfortable with.

"Hey Liam, is it possible to see L'eue Courante soon?", he called this one on the way, got a "I'll let you know right away" back. Now Harry hoped again that he could talk to him as soon as possible and get it over with, instead of doubting his decision all the time. He looked at his bracelet when he was called.

"Why are you asking Liam and not me?!"

Harry stopped by the voice in surprise.

"Um. I... I thought I'd just call you when I really had to"

He heard a snort.

"Come upstairs"

Harry chuckled when Louis cut the connection. Diva.

But okay that he could go straight to him now, he wasn't prepared for that either. Oh, shit. He went in the direction of the next elevator but was interrupted by two hysterical voices and two arms that were snaking around his shoulders from behind.

"Mr. Styles, how are you?!"

"You twats, you knew about this, didn't you?", pushed Harry Niall's arms off him, turned to Tessa and Niall.

"Hey, we weren't allowed to say anything", Tessa fought back sulking.

"Tessa was about to run after you and warn you", laughed Niall, and Tessa slapped him in the chest.

"L'eue Courante would have gone crazy"

Niall laughed further and Tessa nodded somewhat frightened. And okay, maybe it was a good thing she was so scared of him after all. Louis would have really gone mad.

"You're idiots"

Harry rolled his eyes.

"How was it? We only knew about the test, but not the procedure and what came out and for what", Tessa said curiously.

"I don't think I'm allowed to talk to you about that. But I think you will find out soon. I don't know"

Harry shrugged his shoulders.

"Anyway, I'd better go..."

"Where are you going in such a hurry?"

"I have to go to L'eue Courante"

They were both silent.

"And you stop with us to chat? Are you tired of life?"

Harry looked at them both questioningly before Tessa slapped him on the arm.

"She hates tardiness and waiting. How can you?! I thought you were paying attention to that"

Harry was silent. Oh, right. He'd forgotten all about it. But with him, Louis was more patient, he felt.

"Yeah, you're right, I'll go", he said, but then he did, should probably really hurry up.

"See ya", he said goodbye, ignoring Niall's cries of "I want a child from you, Harry Styles!". Idiots.

***

The door opened and Harry stepped in to greet Louis, but he was already interrupted by a hysterical voice.