|| 16 ||

Louis didn't usually just walk through the hallways; Liam would kill him. But he was only quickly walking on the floor from the rooms of important people anyway; most of them knew him here. Besides, he was only here for a short time, and he'd scurry into Harry's room quickly, no one would see him. And if they did, they would never take him for L'eue Courante, many people didn't even think he was capable of that. Ha.

When he knocked, he heard the familiar voice say, "Yes?" and Louis entered. Seriously, Harry was still on the phone? Explained why he never came back. Naughty.

"Wait a minute", Harry smiled, glanced at Louis questioningly. Back he got an arm crossed and a waiting look on his face. Pardon?

Harry put the phone back on his ear, looked distractedly at the table opposite the bed he was sitting on while listening again.

"Kendall, sorry I have to go... Yeah, yeah, sure, just don't tell your mum that I choose work over you", he joked, then laughed as Kendall apparently replied something.

"Yes, I should be honoured, actually, but...", he fell silent again as she said something, chuckled.

"Jesus. Okay, see you"

He laughed again as she said something and said goodbye, whereupon he hung up, then looked at Louis, who had raised one eyebrow, his right hip crocked.

"What's wrong?", he ignored his gaze.

"Why; do I, L'eue Courante, need an appointment with Doctor Harry Styles, the girl whisperer?"

Louis walked deeper into the room.

"No, it just so happens that I'm free right now", Harry said serious, watched Louis' steps.

"How sweet of you"

Louis stopped in front of him, stood between Harry's legs while he put his index finger under Harry's chin. But Harry was already looking up at him anyway, Louis' eyes were on Harry's lips. He blinked as Harry took his hand to take it from him and then let it go.

"Why didn't you come back?"

Harry was silent, leaning back a little, his weight resting behind him on his hands.

"It looked like you two had some things to talk about. I thought I was more interrupting and if you wanted something important from me, you'd just let me come back. But I didn't know that you were making room calls", he grinned cheekily at the end and Louis chuckled.

"Idiot. Don't get used to it"

Harry's grin dropped a little.

"So, is everything all right between you?"

At Louis' questioning look, Harry looked away for a moment.

"Well, because he said some things that I can't quite place because I..."

He sighed, let his head hang for a moment before he looked up at him again.

"I actually believe you and trust you when you say so, but... I can't stop the feeling that he's... Jackson?"

Louis was silent, sighed, stepped away from Harry.

"My goodness, Harry. Why don't you just fucking drop this subject"

He turned away. Now Harry stood up.

"How can I drop it when he hinted and made me feel stupid for believing you over logic?"

Louis snorted, arms crossed over his chest.

"If he is to be logic, then good night"

"Give me one good reason why he's not Jackson"