52

Charlotte packs up some of her stuff in the dorm room as Alana does the same on the other side of the room.

"You're sure that it's okay for me to leave my stuff at Mal's apartment while I'm home for the holidays?"

"It's fine. She has a reserved storage space in the basement of the building and that's where I've been putting my extra stuff, that I don't want to leave in the dorm over the holidays."

"So, you're keeping the apartment even with her planning on staying in Denver after the holidays?"

"Yeah, the lease agreement runs for another few months, so I guess in the meantime it will be my home away from you."

"I'm fine with that as long as you invite me over for supper on a regular basis."

"Deal."

"Charlie, have you heard from the U-20 team yet? Tierna was mentioning earlier that she had already spoken with the Coach."

Charlotte shakes her head, "No, I'm assuming that they are going to notify everyone who is invited soon and hopefully that includes me."

"After your season, there's not a chance you won't get the call."

"I hope so. I wish you were playing as well."

"I've moved on to bigger and better things now."

Charlotte laughs, "Uh-huh."

Charlotte and Alana move their boxes of belongings into the storage area before riding the elevator up to the apartment and chilling with Mal for a bit.

Soon it's time for Alana to head back to the dorm and finish packing for her flight home the next morning, so they all hug and exchange Merry Christmas'

Alana heads to the door and Charlotte yells out, "Don't forget to message me when you land."

"I will enjoy your mini-vacay, family time and I'll see you soon, Charlie, Mal."

"Bye Lan. Safe flights."

Once Alana leaves Charlotte ensures that the door is locked, before pushing Mal into the bedroom, quickly helping her out of her clothes and then making love to her.

Laying together afterwards, Mal turns to looks at her, "What was that all about?"

"What do you mean?"

"Umm, the fact that you just went all Daddy mode on me."

"Daddy mode, huh? You didn't look like you had a problem with it."

"Definitely not, just curious what prompted it."

"I guess talking with Lan just made me realize that I have limited time left with you, so I wanted to make use of some of it."

"I'm fine with that, but you do know we still need to finish packing, right?"

"Bikini, bikini, bikini, check and done!" Charlotte draws an imaginary checkmark in the air causing Mal to start laughing.

"Pretty certain, you can't wear a bikini at Disney, Babe."

"Oh, I wasn't planning on; I meant for you to wear one and me to drool over you and your rocking body."

Mal rubs her hand over Charlotte's chest and abdominal area, "I'm not the only one with a rocking body."

Charlotte lays back enjoying the feeling of Mal's finger drawing pictures on her when her phone starts ringing and ringing and ringing beside her on the bedroom floor.