60

Charlotte lays on her hotel room bed, Facetiming Mal while she awaits Ashley finishing up in the bathroom after their training session.

"How are you feeling about the teams' chances on Friday and overall?"

"We've been working hard in practice the past few days, I think that we have as good a chance as any team does to make it to the final and as for Friday, we're matched up against Nicaragua, I don't think they should pose a threat to us." 

"Hope not. I wish I was there to watch you play. I miss you." 

"I miss you too, Baby, but once this tournament is over we will have a couple of weeks together." 

"I can't wait. Oh, when you get a chance can you send my Mom the link for that chicken parmigiana you made? I told her how awesome it turned out, so she wants to try it out for herself." 

Charlotte smiles and nods, "Sure, let me grab my laptop and I'll do it while I think of it." 

Charlotte grabs her computer from the table where it was plugged in and charging and turns it on. "Is that the only recipe that you want me to send her, Babe?"

"Oh, can you send the sweet potato fries one as well?" 

Charlotte laughs, "Mal, all that was involved with that was cutting them up, seasoning, oiling and baking them." 

"Please?" Mal smiles at her through the screen. 

"Fine, but only because I'm a sucker for your cute face." 

Charlotte locates the links and attaches them to an email, before sending them on to Karen. 

"Alright, tell your Mom to check her email." 

Charlotte sees Karen give her a thumbs up in the background and assumes that means she received them. 

Ashley comes out of the bathroom and yells Hello to Mal before she finishes getting dressed. 

"Mal, Ash is out of the shower now, so I'm gonna go. Love you and I'll message you later, okay?" 

"Okay, Babe, Love you. Bye." 

"Bye." 

Once the call is hung up, Charlotte puts her phone down and grabs some clothes to put on from the dresser. 

"Hey, Charlie, can I use your computer for Netflix? I forgot to charge mine." 

"Yeah, but don't watch the Office without me, I kinda like it." 

"Fine, I'll put on Brooklyn 99 instead." 

"K, be out shortly." 

Charlotte heads into the bathroom and gets herself set up to shower and clean up, while Ashley collects her laptop and sets it down in front of herself. 

Scanning over the file folders on the desktop, she can't help but notice one of to the side labelled "Revelation," as her interest is piqued, and as she hears the water running in the bathroom, she decides to click on the folder and open it up, to see what it is all about.

Once the file loads up, she looks at the title page that simply has the word Revelation centred on it and shrugs, wondering if she has stumbled upon her friend's version of a journal or a diary and considering closing it, before scrolling down and realizing that it comes off more like a book then either of those. She debates continuing to read it or closing the folder and trying to forget what she saw, but being the curious type, she begins to scroll down and read the words on the screen, getting to the 10th page before her mind is blown. "Nathaniel Richmond?" "There is no way, this is just a coincidence, right?" Ash looks around the room as if seeking a response from the empty space that will explain what she just read.