chapter 96

Eunha's pov;

Last time I remembered we were in the jungle and I had fallen asleep, as soon as I opened my eyes I was present in our room. I think we were rescued..I looked at the time and it was 11:00

I hop of the bed to look for jungkook. After checking the bathroom he wasn't there so I went downstairs.

In the living room, I met with the other girls who were watching the news. "Guys where are the boys?", I asked and they shifted their gaze on me.

"They have gone on a mission and will be back any time soon", sowon said and I nodded.

"Oh ok..I'm going to have breakfast then", I informed and went to the dinning room.

After the maid brang my food, I started munching while logging into my instagram account in my fourth phone (😁) which I think jungkook left me, when I saw an unknown comment.

"Looks like having fun without me baby..", the comment said and I realize that it must baekhyun.

In anger, I blocked him and reported him. I closed my phone and continued my breakfast. Suddenly another notification popped up and I looked at it to see another message from him.

"Dont you miss me too baby? You know I was so angry that you were with that jerk. Looks like I have to take back what's mine, from him and don't worry baby we will meet soon...or should I say now after all your alone sitting in the dining room while the boys arent at home. He had typed and I dropped my phone.

What does he mean  will take me back? Is he planning to kidnap me? I thought and thats when a hand was kept on my shoulder, and while flinching I scream thinking it was him.

"Ahh!!", I shouted and a familiar voice brought me back to my senses. "What happened sweetheart? Why are you screaming?", jungkook asked while cupping my cheeks.

I took a deep breath while hugging him. "Nothing..", I said but I knew he didn't believed me and ofcourse he didn't.

He picked up my phone and when I was about to snatch it from him, he had completed reading the message and I could see anger In his dark eyes.

His emotions changed from worrying to an angry one as if he was about to go and kill baekhyun.

"Since when have you been getting his threats?", he asked me with a dark voice and his eyes peircing through my soul.

"I had logged in a few minutes ago and I saw his comment on my post, I blocked and reported him but he somehow managed to send me this message", I replied shaking with fear.

"Come with me..", he said and before I could ask where he grabbed my wrist and took me out in the living room to be faced by everyone.

"Hyung..", he called out making everyone gaze turned to us.

"Jungkook what's wrong", namjoon asked. And after taking a Deep breath he replied back.

"That bastard has started giving boo, threats..", he spoke bluntly and everyone's face went into a worried one.

"Thats it girls, we are dropping you to eunha and jihyo's house until we get rid of him", yoongi growled and everyone looked at him.

"Hyung's right...until we don't solve this case you won't leave the mansion got it?", jimin ordered.

"But-", sowon tried to argue but namjoon stopped her. "The king and queen are out of the country to a meeting so the house must be empty..let's go", jin said.

"What about our things?", yerin asked. "This will be until their parents doesn't come back , if they got to knew, they won't let us be near you guys", taehyung spoke.