chapter 4

We were at the roof of the building where I told them what had happened....

"I should've killed him when I had the chance!", sinB unnie said anger on her nose.

"We are sorry bee that we sent you alone, we could've send umji with you...'', Yuju unnie said and the other also agreed.

"Well what happened was in the past, now I'm glad that he's gone from college...". I said.

"But what's the use? Today was the last day.."sowon unnie said.

"Guys look! Baekhyun's leaving!", umji unnie said while pointing down from the railings.

We all went towards The railings and saw that Exo and Twice were standing near the college gate and other groups of the college were also there watching the whole scene.

I saw baekhyun was hugging his friends and when he turned to sana he looked at me smirking, I ignored him but he was unpredictable, he pulled sana in for a French kiss while looking at me.

I groaned and looked on the other direction to avoid his gaze, I turned back when he sat in his car or should I say Mercedes and drove off

"Well that was a good show all day..", I heard and we all giggled at what yerin unnie had said.

Time skip•~•

The college had ended and we bid ourselves goodbye.

I didn't took the bus because we had planned to stay late and make memories. I was walking on the street and saw many people busy in their lives

Couples were going hand in hand to which I thought was very cute, As I was passing by the convenience store my stomach started growling from hunger.

After what had happened today we didn't even went to to the cafeteria. I looked at the time and luckily, I had some time when mom comes home.

So I went inside the store and bought a sandwich and a drink. My sandwich was in one hand while the drink in other, that's when my phone started ringing.

I tried to take out my phone but it fell as I had things in my hands, I was about to pick it up but someone picked it up for me.

"Thankyou unnie!", I said as she was looking older than me but she was really beautiful. When I looked deeply into her features it really resembled mine.

 When I looked deeply into her features it really resembled mine

Second girl's pov;

I was passing by when I saw a girl who had problems picking up her phone, I went and picked it up for her.

Her voice seemed familiar when she said, "Thankyou unnie!", and that's when I knew she was eunha my long lost baby sister!

I also looked deeply into her features when she looked at mine, she had turned into a beautiful girl but I really missed her when she was not with us.... I wonder if she remembers me.

No, she wouldn't after all mom and dad had send her to the orphanage when she was 1 days old. (Its a very bad story).

I wanted to ask her many things but the most important thing regarding her safety was,

"Excuse me?, your name is Jung eunha right??", she looked at me scaredly but then she slowly noded.

Eunha's pov;

She had a unknown reaction on her face...which gave me the signal that something might be wrong. Just then she suddenly asked me,

"Excuse me?, your name is Jung eunha right??", I wonder how does she know me? Is she my relative?

She looked very friendly so I noded slowly. Just then she asked me another question;

"How old are you? May I ask??", why does she want to know my age??

"I'm turning 19 tomorrow, but why?". That's when her face turned into a frightening one as if it was not safe for me to be 19.

Second girl's pov;

When she told me that she'll be turning 19 tomorrow, a shiver ran down my spine.

What!? My baby sister is in Danger and I didn't even cared....I just really forgot about the law!?

I'm also shocked that aunt even didn't tell us that she's turning 19 tomorrow....

"Come with me hurry!"

I grabbed her hand and took her towards her house, I'm really surprised that she didn't even asked me what am I doing or anything.

My poor sister has been ordered around here I think...how could anyone order her after all she's the lost princess of mafia world!

Eunha's pov:

She grabbed my arm saying "Come with me hurry!".

I only listened to her, but couldn't ask her as she looked a bit scared.

She took me to a place familiar, wait! My house??

Hey guys if you loved the chapter then vote!