chapter 46

"I will kill him the second I lay my hands on him...", jin said as anger never leaving his emotions.

As soon as jimin brang that same filthy beast over to them everyone gave their death glares to him, if looks could kill that man would have been dead even in the second world.

"Throw him in the dark room", jungkook said slowly and jimin took him to the room where they had kept eunha.

The six of them went downstairs and closed the door from behind to see that man on the ground begging for them to forgive him.

"The thing you did with our precious, we will make sure you regret in the underworld too you bastard! How dare you tried to touch her!!", jimin said kicking him in the gut.

Jungkook and the rest of the men took their belts out and started hitting him all together, until he is beat to pulp.

After hitting him for two whole hous they called the guards to take him away and burn him in the molten lava. Ofcourse they were serious...the man was took away and probably would've never be seen again.

They went outside and as they reached in the living room they heard eunha's shouts.

They looked at each other in horror and went running to the room. As they entered inside they saw a horrified eunha who was shouting even if nobody was there.

Jungkook came and sat besides her trying to calm her. She tried to cover her body while mumering. "Please..please don't touch me!", she said pushing her self to the back of the bed. They looked at her as how scared she was when he was trying to touch her....

"Shes mentally in a shock...She can't sleep at night's as the memory still is present inside her mind all the time", jin said with his tears falling down looking at the poor condition of her.

"Eunha....calm down no one will hurt you...", jungkook said trying to pull her into a hug but she couldn't do anything,

"I have an Idea...", taehyung said and everyone looked at him. He took out a lighter and went towards her.

"What are you trying to do taehyung!?", jimin yelled. But namjoon stopped jimin, "let him do his work...", he said and they all looked at him.

Taehyung brought the lighter in front of her face and lit it. After some seconds eunha looked at it and came to reality.

"Ahh!! Keep it away!!", she said shouting and hugging into jungkook.

The other guys got shocked that eunha was brought into reality. And they sat on the bed. They all looked at eunha and eunha looked at them. She then looked at jungkook and tears fell down her eyes when she whispered.

"Kookie.....I missed you", she said and hugged onto him tightly.

"I missed you so much boo...", he said while kissing her forehead.

"You know...where that man touched me, he touched me here, here, here...", she said childishly in a shock and pointing where that moster had touched her.

"Its okay I'm here now, there are no bad guys around you now...", jungkook said pulling her into a hug.

"I feel so disgustingly filthy, I don't want anyone invading my personal space...", she said crying. Seeing her condition it made jungkook also teary and as taehyung got up from his side jimin went to sit besides her. "Mochi..you know how much did he hurt me...I can't even walk properly now..", she said and jimin hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry baby....I wasn't there to protect my little pumpkin...I'm sorry please forgive me", he said crying but eunha dried his tears. It's not your fault but why didn't jungkook you recognise me??", eunha said.

"I wanted to come and get you so that we three could start a new life over but, dad came one day and said that the orphanage was on fire, and the fire was set by your dad he said. He also made us both believe that your father had killed you and the other kids in the orphanage and that's when we have been trying to take a revenge", he said caressing her hair.

"But it's all okay now you are safe with us honey", jimin said and the trio gave each other a tight group hug.

"Yah! What about us??", taehyung said making a aigoo.

"Come here you guys....I forgive you I know you all were doing was to follow on his father's fake news and ended up getting carried away", eunha said slowly and they all came in for a group hug.

"Now if everything's alright do you want to eat anything??", jungkook said removing her locks covering her face behind her ears.

"I'm very hungry...i feel like eating an entire convienience store", she said giggling and everyone started laughing.

"As your IV is finished we can go to proceed our eating", jin said taking the IV out.

"You still have a fever so you have to wait until the fever gets down to eat junk food", he said and eunha made a pout.

After jin takes out the IV jungkook carries her to the living room to eat their food after all eunha can't sit on the chair.

When the food was ready, jungkook was feeding her food, while watching t.v. and eating his own food, whereas eunha was sitting on his lap playing with his phone and eating the food which jungkook was feeding her.

While the rest of the guys were eating their own food and yeon tan was feeding from his own besides taehyung.

Ofcourse she had found out that jungkook was only lying to her after all he wasn't a monster, instead he was her same jungkook who didn't abused any girl. He never had went to that extent. He only cares for the things which is most precious to him.

Like his best friends and eunha...hey guys vote if you loved the chapter.