chapter 19

The following day had passed, and a lot happened that day, eunha's father had announced a welcome party for their long lost princess. On the top of that eunha had also been taking fighting classes so she is a little relaxed.

Now the day after the invitations were sent.

Jungkook's pov;

I was waiting for my hyungs as they had planned a meeting at our hideout.

After we all gathered at the living room I saw jimin and taehyung giving a smirk to each other.

"Will you two cut it out??, it's giving me creeps...", Jin said.

"And Jimin tell us why have you planned this meeting??", I asked as I saw jimin and taehyung turning to us.

Just then they both took out a card from their backs.

"The invite to the royal party", taehyung said while throwing the card to us.

"Then taehyung you know what to do...", namjoon said throwing the card back to him.

"Anyone can get inside by doing the same thing....", jin said.

"But they don't have the most experience hacker like we have..", yoongi said.

And taehyung corrected his collars as he was proud of him self.

"Trust me guys these cards are gonna be 98% original but 2% fake", taehyung said.

"As far as I know the chances are 99% so how come this time it's 98??", jhope said.

"Out of 2%, one percent will be fake of course and the other one percent, the guards won't check if it's that original or not.", taehyung said making everyone laugh.

"Come taehyung lets start the work", namjoon said.

They both got up from their seats and went inside their secret computer base.

"The invites have been handled, anything else to keep in mind??", I asked jimin.

"Yes, the guns are not allowed and all of you...", he said pointing to us.

"Do not come in front of the royal family get that??" He said in a warning tone.

"So the little princess is scared...?", I said in a sarcastic voice.

"This time I'm serious, we have taehyung and namjoon that's why we are in luck or otherwise the other groups don't have advanced hackers, so it's 0% chances for them to even enter and as for me, ofcourse I'm now the member of the family not to mention, soon to be king and taehyung's family is in alliance with the royals so we can get the princess to somewhere away from the royals". Jimin snapped.

"Hmm....so looks like we have to drop the idea of kidnapping the princess from the party", yoongi said.

"If not kidnapping so what??, with my charms I'll get the princess to fall in love with me", I said.

"But who will separate jihyo from her sister??", jhope asked.

"I will...", taehyung said before turning our faces to him coming back from downstairs.

"But why??, I mean jimin can also bring her to us right??" Jin said.

"Thats because first of all jihyo will get suspicious that why is he taking her sister, as he's already engaged to her and second, we all know jimin will forget the fifty percent of the plan as he will be drooled over jihyo..", taehyung said.

"He's right, if jihyo got to know that jungkook and the rest of us are present over there, our plan will get busted before it even starts", yoongi said.

"And on the top of that taehyung hasn't got married so he will take her away by making the excuse if dance and ofcourse she'll not say no, as the whole kingdom knows that this party is also another excuse for getting the princess to select her future husband", namjoon said.

"Thats it then. The plan is made so I'm going home to sleep"yoongi said.

"And I'll go and start preparing for the plan", jhope said.

"Wait! But what will we say if the guards ask us what are we doing here, as they would have a list of the guests who were invited....", I asked.

"Ofcourse the Same old excuse, that we were invited after the list was made. If in case the plan doesn't work we have jimin right??, after all he's the soon to be king..", namjoon said.

"Yeah don't worry jk, we have done so many plans like this and all of them were successful.", jin said.

"But this one's different, if we didn't got inside, the other men will seize the chance". I said not believing too of my words....was I falling for her in the first sight?? Of course not!...it's just a reflex.

The elders looked at me so I thought to change the topic.

"We're done right?? So let's leave before our dork brothers come over here looking for us..", I said and went from there and then the others went too.

Hey guys vote if you loved the chapter.