chapter 64

Whereas,

As the car was getting fixed, jihyo and eunha thought of sneaking away..

Before the driver could notice, the both of them ran inside the jungle.

"Come eunha the factory is on the other side of this forest.", she said running in case the bodyguards were following them.

"Unnie there is no animal over here right?"eunha asked terrified.

"No there is no animal here", jihyo said and they went.

The driver called jungkook and jimin.

"Sir the girls have gone through the jungle", he said.

"What!?", jimin and jungkook shouted on the speaker.

"How will we find out when will they reach outside the factory..", jungkook said.

"Then taehyung step on it!", jimin said and taehyung sped the car up. During the whole drive, his feet never left the accelerator.

Whereas, at the old mansion,

The guards were guarding the front gate.., the guard standing on left felt a snap on his neck and without making any noise, he was pulled in the dark alleyway.

The right guard was also made a victim of getting snapped and four men went inside sneaking from the surveillance cameras.

"There may be guards whom we can't take out the four of us....we have to do this job secretly.", namjoon whispered.

Namjoon and jin sneaked on the first floor with the help of yoongi and jhope's shoulders.

Whereas they both entered the ground floor. It was all dark but there was a guard, guarding a door. Yoongi and jhope didn't wasted anything and they both attacked the man silently without causing any attention.

Jhope took the dead body inside another room while yoongi looked inside the room, he was guarding.

He saw one of eunha's friend. She had black cloth on her head so she didn't see yoongi but did heard someone entering the door.

He quickly went to her and as he opened her hands and legs, she kicked him in the stomach suddenly making him fall with a thud.

"What the hell!", before he could get up, she got on top of him and pinned him to the floor.

She took of the cloth and looked at yoongi but didn't recognize him.

"Where is eunha! Where are my friends!", she barked but yoongi build all his strength and pushed her from him and now she was under him.

"I'm trying to save you, you bitchy girl but looks like your not the one to be helped", he said growing.

"I dont need any help..", she said and again she kicked him in the stomach and he was now on the floor. She quickly maintained her position and saw he had a knife.

Before she could snatch it, yoongi tool out the knife and caught her, and the situation was that she was lying on him with her back towards his chest ad yoongi had the knife near her neck.

"Leave me before I kick you on your junior, and mark my words you'll never get the chance to make any babies..", she said and yoongi only smirked.

"Would you be alright without having any babies with me baby girl??", he said and she made a disgusting face.

"Leave me you bastard pervert! You better have a dead wish...", she said and just then the door opened revealing the other three boys and as they saw their position, they smirked at them.

"Yoongi you should do this other time but lets find the girls", namjoon said and that's when she noticed jin.

"Jin oppa?", she said and as Jin recognized her he came inside. "SinB??", he said and yoongi left her to get up.

"Where are the rest of the girls", jhope asked.

"We were all kept inside the basement as I hit two of their guards on their private parts I tried to escape but I ended up getting caught and was tied here.." she said.

"The bomb is also there, let's go before he explodes it..." namjoon said but sinB stopped them.

"Wait! There's no use going to the basement, they must've had took them along with them...when I was trying to escape I listened to their plan to kill you all but luckily they didn't found out that i knew about their plan", she said.

"I knew it something was wrong call taehyung and tell him to meet us after picking the girls..", yoongi said and we it out giving sinB a death glare.

The four of them went behind him to the car and drove off.

Meanwhile,

"This is the factory...", jihyo said and eunha gulped looking at the dark and abandoned old factory.

Jihyo called seulgi to let her know they had arrived.

"We both are here alone...", she said.

"Wait let me check..", seulgi said and cut the call. She ordered one of her men to check if they have came alone or not and after she was satisfied she ordered four of her men to go outside to get them.

The bodyguards went outside and as the two sisters saw them they also took their steps towards them but before anyone could witness anything, a blue spy car came in full speed and they were pulled inside the car.

Hey Guys vote if you loved the chapter.