chapter 21

Jungkook's pov;

We were about to show the cards on the gate when we heard someone calling for us.

"Hyung!"

"Oppa!"

We men turned and saw soobin, taehyun and yeji dressed elegantly and coming towards us

"What are you guys doing here!??", I asked as soon as we dragged them to the side so that no one can get suspicious.

"Actually I didn't tell you sooner that I too had recieve a card from the royals..". Soobin said.

"What!?", we all shouted.

"Actually when we had gone on a three weeks vacation to uncle, we met with king junghao and as he had lots of enemies so some one tried to poison him but soobin found out and saved him and in exchange he too did had told us to ask him for any thing or favour so this was the right time!", yeji said looking at soobin.

"Aish....this brat got the card and i didn't!", I said.

"We aren't that bad, After all we have a one for you too", he said taking out another card from his back.

Just then yoongi smacked soobin's heads

"Yah!....",soobin yelled in pain and repeatedly massaged his hair.

"If you hadn't come earlier we wouldn't had done so much planning!", jin said.

"Just leave it guys, jungkook you jimin and taehyung go inside we'll wait until the party's over", namjoon said and the rest noded.

"But hyungs-", I was about to stop them but jhope stopped me.

"Just listen to him jungkook..your a play boy and not to mention one of the most devil mafia so it's no big deal and for the rest of us we'll go on our way to the bar and have some fun..", yoongi said grinning.

"I know exactly what you have planned hyung...I widhed I could have been there too if it wasn't for the throne...", I said.

"Now let's go before the gates close". Jimin said.