chapter 32

Eunha's pov;

I woke up and saw that I was in my room. I was about to search for jungkook but I felt that someone had holded them.

I looked down to see jungkook sleeping with his head on the bed.

I looked at his sleepy face and indeed his facial features were really handsome.....

I was so busy admiring the beauty around me when I heard someone speaking.

"Are you done staring??", I looked at the owner of voice and it was jungkook who spoke.

"How are you feeling", he asked.

"I'm feeling good but what happened last night??", I asked rubbing my head.

He looked at me in confusion. And then checked my forehead as If I had any injuries.

"Wait! Let me get jin hyung". He said and went outside leaving me alone.

Wait... they stayed last night??

Just then he was back with his friends.

"She doesn't remember what had happened to her last night...", he said and jin sat besides me and took of the IV which was attached to me and I dont know why....

"Jungkook there are some cases when you don't remember the cause of the shock...", jin said to him

"Shock?? Was I in a shock!?", I asked as I didn't believed what had happened in one night.

"No, you werent in shock, you had fainted because you weren't feeling well because of your cycle", as he mentioned that my cheeks got red as there were other men present.

"Dont need to feel insecure eunha I'm like your oppa and if anyone thought wrong about you I'll give them a big dose of poison", I saw they gulped which made me giggled.

"And now think of me as your oppa hmm? And try to be very honest when it comes to injuries, I don't want to see my baby sister getting hurt.', he said and kept a hand on my cheek.

I started feeling very emotional and i didn't know I started crying and hugged him.

"I always wanted a oppa....thankyou oppa!", I said and he smiled back.

I could hear everyone going awe at our thing but then jungkook started to get pissed off.

"Yah hyung!, only I get to hug her...", as he said Jin freed me and I started blushing.

"Shes all yours kook but I have to take care of her so now your IV has finished, get ready and come downstairs I'll go and make a soup for you", jin oppa said and dragged all the boys out as if he was their mother.

"No boys allowed in my sister's room", he said and i giggled at his doing.

I closed the door behind and got ready for the day.

My outfit