chapter 9

Seulgi's pov;

I was hit on the back of my head and the next thing I knew was that I was tied on a chair with ropes in some type of basement or something.

Just then I heard a most familiar sound which I hated the most!

"Why are you here!!??", the person asked me as coming nearer to the light making her show clear.

"Are you that stupid jihyo!?..after all from generations to generations we have remained enemies of each other and ofcourse, taking the throne is our only mission",

"You bitch!..how dare you sneak up on me and tried to find my sister!? and you thought that I wouldn't know??"

"Oh come on jihyo...the whole empire knows that from age 4 itself you were trained to be the most powerful and strong girl who can take out two whole mafia groups single handed!...so your threats doesn't scare me anymore,". I laughed at her.

She took out her gun and placed it on my forehead, pff...as if I'm scared of her pathetic little toy.

"That toy of yours doesn't scare me? Anything better to show??".

"Just shut the fuck up and tell me did you find her!?", she asked as I could sense trembling in her voice.

"How would you like to hear that Irene has already sent her men to capture her..?", I saw her terror on her face and I started smirking.

"She what!!??", in anger she slapped my face so hard that blood started to flow near my lips but I just shrugged it off,

"I get a slap like these every day, instead of keeping me tied here go and save that rat sister of yours...oh wait but your too late..", and I started laughing.

She left from there in a hurry and I tried to pull my watch up to my face.

"Track my location and come help me out!".

I smirked and stayed there waiting for my men to come and get me out of this hell hole.

"It smells soo bad in here!" that stupid perfume that dad had brought from Greece didn't even helped! ",

Meanwhile they reached I tried to free my hands from the tight rope but couldn't, instead my hands got red.

"Fucking hell jihyo!..she's very strong and has tied my arms so tightly!", I yelled making my voice echo in the empty room.

Jihyo's pov;

Because of these bastards eunha is under danger...but they must've not reached yet as she didn't pressed the button...what if she dropped it?

I quickly sat in my black car and was off to their house, while travelling I called my mother to let her know of the situation.

"Those people are gonna pay!, I've told your dad and he's sending a private jet to fetch you both", she said in a danger tone.

"Mom, please inform aunt that they are in danger....".

"I have told her...."

Eunha's pov;

I was in my room when my mom had went downstairs.

I looked at the locket and then went to get my bag which had my most memorable things,

Like the picture of me and mom, when I first went to school, me and my girl's pictures in an album and some important stuff....there was one more thing which was really precious to me out of all the items was my another locket with a broken heart into three peices, I had the middle part while the two each sides were with my childhood friends from the orphanage jungkook and jimin.