chapter 30

Jungkook's pov;

It was afternoon while I was caressing eunha's hair and she laid on my lap.

"Dont you think we should leave??", I asked her but no response.

Then I heard small snoring sounds and saw that eunha had fallen asleep.

She was snoring so I'm sure that her pain must've have gone and she's in a deep and relaxing sleep.

I slowly picked her up so that she doesn't wake from her nap and took her to our room.

After laying her down on the bed I came outside and gave my assistant a call.

"Hello yeah it's me, send my helicopter to fetch us we Will be coming back home till night", I said and after hearing a yes sir from my assistant I cut the call and went to pack our bags.

It was soon evening when I had done preparing everything and we were ready to leave, only thing I just had to do was to wake eunha.

I went inside to see a sleepy eunha on the bed.

"Baby??", I said poking her arm so that she can wake up without any disturbance.

I saw her shifting her position, that's when I saw her cute fluffy cheeks.

They were all puffed up from sleeping and making me want to eat them, she's so adorable.. I thought but soon my mind invaded with what they did with my one and only boo.

I woke her up and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Come on we're going...", I said and she sat up straihht whie yawning.

"But where??", she asked.

"Home...it's not good for you to stay outdoors in this condition". As I said she noded silently and got out of the bed.

"Let me pack my bags", she said but I stopped her.

"I packed them, they're outside on the horse, only we have to do is go now...", I said and she went to wear her boots.

I went outside and waited for her until she comes out from the bathroom.

After she came, I made her sit on the horse and then sat behind her.

"We will go slowly hmm or it Will give you pain", I said and she noded.

Eunha's pov;

I had barely gotten enough sleep when jungkook suddenly woke me up saying that we have to go.

I love his care very much.....he's a perfect man.but I don't know where my childhood friends are...am I even ready to get married to jungkook??

We sat on the horse and jungkook said  that we'll go slow so that I don't get any pain. But he didnt know that every girl was made strong enough to bare the pain she gets, either its her period or pregnancy.

But I didn't tell him this or else he would've had feel guilty thinking that women are weak.

We went towards the same old shed and by the night we had reached home.

As we went inside we were told that jungkook's friends were there.

"Lets go inside.", he said as we had gotten off on the roof of his house.

By the help of the elevator we had straightly gone to the living room to greet them.

"Hey hyungs!", jungkook said.

"Hello everyone", I waved back at them.

"Where's Jimin hyung??", he asked and i also noticed there was one person missing.

"He has gone to his house, to discuss something with his parents.", jhope said.

"Jungkook I'll be going to the bedroom to get some sleep", I said and he noded.

"Its great to see you guys here again", I smiled and they gave me their best smiles except yoongi who had fallen asleep.

As I didn't had energy left to use the stairs, I took the elevator to go to the first floor.

I was glad that my parents had agreed to the marriage of me and jungkook but they said after jihyo unnie gets married, then it will be my turn but on one condition if he proposes me formally.

Anyways, I had gone to my closet room to get changed.

And after selecting from a thousand cloths I finally wore a sweat shirt and some comfy trousers.

Then I went to my room to go to sleep. After all I'm not his legally wife yet so it would not look good for me.

In the past few days, their was a specific reason, so i had to sleep with him.

My room light was off and i felt a cold air blew past my body sending me chills.

"Who on earth kept the window opened??

I turned on the lights and was exactly right that someone had opened the window.

As I got nearer, something smelled bad. But I could find anything but as I looked at the other side of my bed I was compeletly frozen and in shocked.

As if the world had stopped. Lots of beads of sweat started dripping from my forehead even if the window was opened.

I could see a white rabbit, a baby rabbit actually and his fur was red...I couldn't look at the awful scene but it had made me frozen mentally and physically, I was so scared as I got goosebumps.

I wanted to scream but I couldn't as it was a horrible sight. The rabbit's chest was opened and a knife was between his heart while their was a lot of blood on the side.

"Eunha??", someone said and it was jungkook's voice but the rest I didn't hear clearly.

When I realized my situation I screamed as loud as I can and the next thing was that I had dropped to the ground and every thing blackened..

Hey guys vote if you loved the chapter.