chapter 8

"Surprise!!", my friends said as I opened my eyes.

I tried to focus where I was as my eyes were blur because of the blindfold around my eyes.

I saw we were sitting in a restaurant and my mom was present there along with my friends.

In front me was a cake with happy birthday written on it and It was kitkat and maltesers cake..mm my favourite!

I had covered my open mouth and tears began flowing down my cheeks

As they started singing happy birthday I cut the cake and first Fed my mom with a small peice and afterwards my friends.

As it was their turn to feed me, they took some cake frosting and started spreading across my face.

"Yah!!! Guys, why??", I said making a pout.

"Go and clean yourself up", my mom said laughing. I took the help of the waiter to guide me to the restroom.

I was washing my face when I saw a girl entering from the reflection of the mirror, but I ignored her and continued what I was doing.

She suddenly started looking at me and I could see a smirk spreading across her face. I started to feel strange about her when she said.

"Happy birthday, hope you get back your real family soon", she smiled and went from there.

"Than-", I looked at her in shock as she left, how does she know I'm a orphan!?", I quickly dried my face and went back to them.

We were having lunch, while that girl started appearing in my mind continuously.....her words making me feel scared.

Girl's pov;

I saw the reaction on her face and I hit the lottery.

I went outside towards an alley and called someone.

"Hey unnie?, I've found her....she looks just like her mother but pretty princess is soon about to be abducted..".I said grinning.

I heard my unnie also laughing.