chapter 84

In the car,

Eunha was continuously looking at the necklace which she had just bought.

Jungkook saw her face and then spoke,

"Sugar do you like this necklace that much that your continuously looking at it?", he asked breaking eunha from the trance.

"I'm thinking about what the shop owner had said.." she replied still her gaze fixed at the small rose.

"What did she said?", jimin asked. "She said that these necklaces have magic in them but we don't know if it's true or not.", jihyo said.

"Unnie how can't it be true, as I said that the rose on theses two were in golden colour and after giving on to you they changed their colours, and the woman said that too", eunha said.

"Really? They changed colours?", jungkook said taking the necklace from eunha.

"She also said that these two colours are very rare which means that me and eunha have a really strong sister bond", jihyo said.

"Well she wasn't lying...", jimin said and the two sisters smiled at each other.

Just then Yuju noticed umji smiling but also a sad look in her eyes.

She shoulders sowon and she looks at her. "What happened umji?", Yuju asked.

"Unnie, seeing their bond makes me think of me and taeyon unnie, how I wished we two were also a strong bond but....", umji stopped looking out the window.

"Your sister is a witch umji but that doesn't mean your lonely, after all we are sisters right guys?", sowon asked and the girls noded.

"I know and that's why I never felt alone...", umji said hugging Yuju who was replying with a hug.

"Guys well this reminds me that we still didn't visited the Eiffel tower!", jihyo said and the others gasped.

"Not today precious...we are really tired, how about we go tomorrow?", jimin said and jihyo noded while smiling.

She then kept her head on jimin's lap to sleep. "Wake me up when we reach home...", she said yawning. "I will..now sleep well..", he cooed while brushing her hair until she doesn't falls asleep.

After the long journey to home, everyone was hell tired so they dozed off. The following morning the girls had done their routines and everyone had compeleted their breakfast.

And now they were on their way to visit the streets of Paris and at night they will go to the Eiffel tower.

The streets were lined up with shops and the bells of the bicycles could be heard on the streets. People were going in and out of the stores for their daily needs. The exterior of shops gave a vibe of the shops like in Harry potter movie, but there was dark, here was light and love in the air giving a aesthetic look.

 The exterior of shops gave a vibe of the shops like in Harry potter movie, but there was dark, here was light and love in the air giving a aesthetic look