chapter 56

As they reached home, went upstairs to take a shower, while jihyo started unpacking her luggage in jimin's room. After taking a shower eunha went downstairs to see jihyo.

"Up for a movie??", she asked and eunha noded. They both were watching games of throne, eunha had switched off her phone so that there would be no disturbance, Jihyo's phone was in her room on charge. They were eating pizza and coke, and playing with tan and after getting tired they drifted off to a sleep.

When the boys returned home, they saw both girls and tan sleeping on eunha's lap with the tv still on. Taehyung who was back to normal took tan slowly and went to his room, the rest of the boys went to their rooms to drift of in a slumber, jimin and jungkook  carried their girls to their bedrooms to sleep.

Jungkook carefully placed her on the bed, "looks like you were very tired", he mumbled and gave her a kiss before going to the bathroom to change and drifting off to sleep snuggling with her.

The whole house was quiet as everyone had gone to sleep except for taehyung, who was busy in finding namjoon at any cost.

Whereas in Seoul it was past 2:00, at yerin and sowon's house. Yerin were still awake as she was an intern at the famous hospital in Seoul. She was studying at night and as the lights of her room were on, sowon got angry.

"Yah yerin..please sleep I'm tired, tomorrow I have to go for my job...", sowon said mumbling in sleep.

"I'm sorry but I can't unnie, tomorrow is a very important exam, on which I will become official doctor if I pass..", she said before going back to study.

Sowon woke up, and huffed as she had fully lost her sleep. "I'm making ramyun want some??", sowon asked before tying her hair in a bun.

"It would be greatful...", yerin said and sowon smiled and another yawn escape her mouth.

"This is what friends are for right??", sowon said and went into their kitchen, opened the lights and looked for ramyun.

"Hmm..no ramyun, so what I'll make something else!", she said and opened the fridge to find nothing.

"Aish...it's the start of the month and we don't have stock for the whole month", she groaned.

"Tomorrow I'll go with yerin for shopping", she said but before she could leave the kitchen her stomach started rumbling.

"But I'm very hungry, and yerin has exam tomorrow, if she won't eat breakfast her paper will go worse", sowon said worrying,

She then had a idea, she took her coat from the cupboard, her wallet in her hand and she wore her shoes. "We seriously have no food in the kitchen, I'm going to go out and bring some", she said.

"Have you took your phone??",yerin asked. "It has only 15% charge and what's the need when the convienience store which is opened 24 hours is just down the street", sowon said. (They live in a apartment)

"Then be careful, drunken men are usually outside at this time.", she said and sowon noded.

She took the keys of apartment, as when she will come back, she would have to press the bell and the bell sound is so high, it will wake up that cranky old man who was their neighbour and the owner of this  building. They gave a rent to him at the end of the month.

She took the elevator and went downstairs, and out the way to the convienience store. "After grabbing all the things to eat on which her eyes landed on, she paid the shopkeeper and went back to their apartment.

She was about to reach the building but then she heard some men coming from the street, that's when her mind froze and she cursed.

"Shit...goons..", she had no idea what to do, as there was a dead end on the left side, and the goons were coming from the right, where her building was.