chapter 31

Jungkook's pov;

"So guys what brings you here??", I asked.

And they looked at me with a utter surprise.

"What??", I asked dumbfounded.

"Dont you remember every Saturday we have a night out with beers and play station??", hoseok hyung said and i tapped my head as I had totally forgot about it.

"I'm sorry hyungs I had totally forgot about it but it's not too late right? So let's start the party!", I said.

"Our maknae is forgetting us for a girl", Jin hyung said making a pout.

"Jungkook by any chance did you really fall in love with her??", namjoon asked and this time yoongi also opened his eyes.

"No guys are you kidding me, you very well know that my boo was the only girl in the whole world who I loved not any other...", I said.

"But she's no more, so why don't you give up jungkook start fresh...", taehyung said making my blood boil.

"Listen hyung!, the only girl in my heart was my boo and no one else, what If she's not in this world, but still she remains in my and jimin's heart...And I will take revenge for her even if I have to kill myself!", I said angrily.

"Yeah V, and we fully support you jk no matter what we'll help you get your love's revenge from those bloody people", yoongi hyung said.

"Okay enough of this talk or else our whole night will get wasted", jin hyung said.

"Wait let me call eunha, she'll also get to have fun", I said and the members noded.

Of course we had to keep her happy in every possible way.

As I went upstairs to look in my room I didn't saw her there so I thought she must've had gone to her room.

As i reached her room I saw the lights were open, yup she was here.

"Hey eunha, me and the guys are having  a party so do you want to join??", I asked her as she was standing on the other side of the bed.

"Princess??", I called out to her but no response. Before I could get near her she started screaming.

"Eunha what's wrong!!??", I ran to her but she had fainted into my arms.

I looked over her side and saw a dead rabbit and closed my eyes as it was such a painful thing.

I looked at eunha and patted her cheeks to wake her up.

"Eunha....sugar wake up please!", I said but in vain just then I thought of Jin hyung.

"Jin hyung!!!!", I shouted wondering he must've had heard me.

Just then i heard several feet running towards the room.

"What happened!?", jin hyung asked as the rest of the guys entered the room with him.

" I don't know...some one had kept a dead rabbit here and seeing it eunha screamed and then fainted".

They all looked at the rabbit and then at eunha.

"Get her on the bed quickly!", jin said and i carried her to the bed and laid her down.

"Taehyung get the first aid box from my car quick!", he said as he sat besides eunha.

Taehyung ran from there while Jin checked her temperature.

"She's cold..", he said and then ordered me to get him a blanket while he told namjoon to close the window and turn on the heater.

Taehyung came back taking bringing the first aid box and jin checked eunha's eyes by one of his light pen.

"Her pupils has dilated..", he checked her artery. And took out a stethoscope to check her heart beat.

"Her heart beat has slowed down, she's probably in a shock", he said.

"Please help her hyung....", I begged him.

"Dont worry jungkook I'll save her now give me my bp apparatus".

Taehyung have him the apparatus and he checked her blood pressure.

"Her blood pressure has fell...".he said.

He then took out a syringe and filled it with some white medicine and then injected in her body.

"This will help her heart to beat normally." He then again checked her artery and took a relief sigh that her beat had come to normal and she was out of danger.

"She's okay.....", he said and we all were relieved.

"But how on earth did this dead rabbit came here??", jhope asked.

"By the looks of it, it's clear that someone had really kept it like that for eunha to see...", taehyung said while holding the knife in his hand and examining it.

"Jungkook tell your servant to take it to the laboratory, I have to check the finger prints" jin said.

"And taehyung your needed with me", he said to taehyung while he was closing his medicine box.

"Jungkook, order some female bodyguards to keep an eye on her, I think our enemy are on to us...that we have eunha and if they dared to keep the rabbit here, then they can also try to kidnap her or harm her", namjoon said.

I noded.

"And jungkook until you two don't get married, we'll be staying here in case anything happens and not to give any work to the maids related to eunha, we don't know if the betrayer is still in the house or not.". He said.

"And every food for eunha, will get checked through me before taking to her."

"I'll hang the CCTV's in her room and around the whole house so that we can keep an eye on the maids and the other servants including the body guards", Taehyung said.

"Now let her sleep and you guys go and rest too but not you taehyung. Come with me..", he said while dragging him with him.

"Jungkook give us the rooms near to eunha", hoseok hyung said.

"No need for that, she'll be sleeping in my room now". I said while looking at the unconcious eunha.

Hey guys vote if you loved the chapter.