chapter 10

"Eunha!!", I turned to see jihyo besides a car with a  gun in her hand, and a bullet escaping her gun which killed the man who was after me.

I didn't look back because whenever  I see blood, I can't handle it and I get fainted.

After shooting the person, jihyo came towards me and gabbing my hand she made me it in the car and we left.

While we were driving to somewhere I didn't knew, I had my face buried In my hands, I was crying because my mother was killed....my home got ruined and I was so much terrified that I thought I was gonna get killed too.

Just then i felt a warm hand on my shoulder, I looked at jihyo who was looking at me sadly, as she knew what I was going through.

I looked at her with my puffy eyes, but the next thing I knew was I hugged her tightly and crying my heart out..

"Its gonna be okay...don't worry...", she said these words to console me while she was caressing my hair.

"Who were those people? Why were they looking for me??", I had so many questions to ask...

"How does mom know you??", she didn't answered me but only these sentences came out;

"Once we safetly reach home we will tell you each and everything hmm??",

I was angry and curious but at the same time I had to admit she was right....

"Go to sleep I'll wake you up when we reach airport...",

"After all what happened today do you think I would get some sleep??". I said while looking out the window of the car.

"Sorry, I didnt realized....", she said but then I turned to her holding her hands.

"No it's not your fault...you had warned me about being in danger, I should've had listened to you...actually I want to time out because of the trauma I'm facing..".

"You'll get over it soon, once you meet mom and dad,"

"My real parents huh??", I asked while struggling out a smile.

"Mmhmm"..she noded.

I was looking out the window when I didn't noticed that I was sitting in a black prado,

There was a Man, a bodyguard to be exact.. had a sniper in his hands. While besides him the driver was driving the car.

I looked at the front and the back and saw two prado's like ours which had appeared from nowhere.

I was about to ask jihyo but she got a call from someone.

"Yes what is it??", she said,

Then a manly voice spoke on the phone

"Just kill them...", she said in a dangerous voice which made a shiver ran down my spine.

After she cuts the call, she looked at me and then answered.

"The people who attacked you are following us so I gave the orders to kill them..don't need to be afraid, I'm your big sister, I'll keep you safe..".

I looked back once again but the car was still behind us and that's when I heard gunshots.

I looked at her and she didn't react instead she had a cool expression on her face.

"You'll get used to these voices once your back home in the mafia kingdom."

Mafia kingdom....I just can't believe my real parents were the king and queen of the kingdom, that meant that they were the most dangerous people from which everyone was scared of.....

Jihyo looked at me and then giggled, I looked at her in confusion.

"What??", I asked.

"Dont worry mom and dad won't kill you after all you are their daughter even if they are the king and queen of the kingdom, it's just their job otherwise they are our parents who just wants their children to be safe.....". I noded not believing that she could really read my mind and continued looked outside the car window.

The car suddenly stopped and jihyo looked at me,

"I have something important so the car will be stopped for a minute hmm? and don't try to look outside you won't like it!", I looked at her and she went outside.

I got curious and wanted to see what was happening so I went to her side and peeked out the car shades,

I saw many bodyguards got out and surrounded the car to protect me,

Then I suddenly heard jihyo unnie shouting at someone,

I looked at the scenario and saw that five men were on their knees and jihyo had took out her gun,

"What the hell!! Mom had sent you guys to protect the princess but what did you do!? Got fainted by a bunch of stupid anesthesia they made you smelled!!", she yelled and I could see the men were in fear.

Mafia world Is very cruel...I'm lucky to have my sister besides, what would have happened if I got kidnapped by those men...as I think about it, tears started falling down my eyes as the memories of my mother flashed my mind, they killed her and vengeance started entering my mind.

"I won't let him or her get away after what their men did!".

I looked at them and they were literally begging her,

"Sorry doesn't exist In the mafia's dictionary, say my hello to your friends In hell bye..." and bang!

I couldn't believe my eyes, my mouth went wide when I saw that dirty blood coming out of the man's chest.

I wanted to shout but the headache made my mouth silent and I was getting dizzy, I was luckily on the car and when I was about to black out I could hear unnie saying,

"They don't deserve to live, kill them all", and puff! I fainted.

Hey guys if you loved the chapter then make sure to vote!