chapter 54

Before jungkook heads out, he called to the reception on the floor through his intercom.

"If you see ms eunha then lead her to the meeting room", he said and after the receptionist said "yes sir" he went out the room.

When jungkook made his way to the meeting room, he saw that his group was already sitting and jihyo was besides jimin.

"Where's eunha??", jhope asked. "she went outside to talk to mom", jungkook said and sat in the middle of the long table.

The table consisted of 18 chairs, 8 on each side and two on the opposite corners. The door was situated besides the screen and jungkook sat on the opposite side.

Just then many footsteps were heard and that's when the people from different party came inside and at the end the girl which jungkook hates to see the most, yuong soo-in ( as nancy) along with her assistant.

As soon as soo-in saw jungkook she shouted from excitement. "Kookie!!", she said and was about to hug him but jungkook stepped away making a growl and she sat on her seat besides jungkook.

Taehyung sat on the right to jungkook, while soo-in sat to the left. She pulled her chair near to jungkook which made him uneasy.

"Can you please keep a distance?? Im allergic to perfumes", he said coughing fakely.

"Since when??", she asked pushing her chair away.

"Its none of your concern", he said and turned to Ray."can you please start the meeting I don't have all day..", jungkook said and Ray stood and turned of the lights to start the meeting.

"Why is she not here yet??", jungkook thought and then his attention went to the screen.

The meeting was about the contract that the jeon industries and the yuong industries will make a hotel to increase their profits In Seoul. So the discussion is that where should the hotel be build.

Just then taehyung whispered in jungkook's ear. "By looking at the place where they want to build the hotel I don't think this will lead us anywhere, only our money will be wasted in this huge project.

"Your right I wished that namjoon hyung was here to think of a plan that may get our profit chances to increase by many percents", jungkook said.

"Or something happens leading this meeting to be canceled..", taehyung said and relaxed back at his seat.

It was the other party's turn and while a person was explaining from their side, soon-in slowly took the blue prints of the building to explain to jungkook, how she wanted to make the hotel and bent down a little bit far away from normal, so that his eyes can focus on her breasts.

Everyone especially his people were looking at how dirty is she playing, jihyo wanted to punch this girl but jimin held her still. She just took her phone and messaged eunha to come quick.