chapter 55

The three of them went to The private lounge to do lunch. Jihyo was making herself an espresso while taehyung had stopped eunha as he wanted her to try their company's speciality.

 Jihyo was making herself an espresso while taehyung had stopped eunha as he wanted her to try their company's speciality

He gave her a coffee along with the cake and went to get a coke and ramyun for himself. After jihyo was done she had came back to her seat with two sandwiches too.

After they all seated eunha spoke taking the spoon in her hands for the first Bite.

"It looks so good!", she said and taehyung replied back while taking a first bite of his steamy noodles.

"Its delicious too!". Eunha took a first bite and moaned making sure to have all the pleasure from this small bite.

"By the way I was really amazed what you did back there.", taehyung said his eyes widening.

"Yeah..I thought that your sweet soul had left your body for some time bee", jihyo said her reaction same as taehyung.

"Then what should I have done, my boyfriend was with another girl, and I was shocked to as if anger had taken over me", she said sipping her coffe.

"Well you surely do belong to the mafia blood line so it's normal. I would've done the same if a girl would look at jimin", jihyo said.

"Aish...kook and jimin ssi are very lucky to have you girls or else those little sluts only love the men for their money", taehyung said.

"Dont worry tae tae oppa, we will find you a girlfriend", eunha said and they both saw that taehyungs face lit up.

"Really!?", he asked again to make sure and jihyo noded. "And we promise that she won't be a slut ".

"Thanks guys it means lot at least, I will have someone to love and spend all my millions on..", taehyung said.showing his box smile.

Whereas Jungkook and Jimin were comin towards the lounge where those three were settled.

"Namjoon isn't picking his calls and he said that he'll call us if we didnt", jimin said.

"Do you think he's in danger??", jungkook said with tension build on his face for his hyung.

"I think we are jumping into conclusions0 to soon, I mean he's the master mind of the group and a bleck belt. He knows how to take care of him, he must be safe.", jimin said.

But as they came to a halt on the door of lounge , the both men looked at their girlfriends who were laughing alot.

"Looks like they're having alot of fun without us", jungkook said and looked at jimin who was grinning seeing jihyo laugh that much.

"Lets go in", jimin said and jungkook smirked before swiping his card in the lock.

"So after he was declared as the winner, the mc told him to come up the stage and recieve his award and so you know what he said??", taehyung asked and the girls looked at him to tell.