chapter 24

Eunha's pov;

"Actually there's one thing....". He said while rubbing his neck.

--------------------------

"No!, you'll never go on a date with him!", jihyo said.

"But why??", I asked.

"Jungkook is just acting to be kind to you! He's not like this in real life..", she tried to proceed.

"Jihyo, if he is acting then why did he save eunha in the first place, he could have seeked the chance to kidnap her ", mom said.

I noded at mom's words. I looked at jihyo and she remained quiet.

"And I really want to go out with him, I actually like him...", I said shyly.

I looked at mom and dad, and saw gulped seeing the seriousness on their faces.

Just then they burst out laughing

"Don't be scared, we aren't those types of parents who disagree the boy who their daughter loves.", mom said.

"You both have a full right on choosing the one you love.", dad Said.

"Look at jihyo and jimin, they both are the ideal couple everyone wants to be", mom said.

"And your choice will be best too I'm sure of it.", dad said while looking at mom.

Just then he turns towards his assistant who was standing  besides him.

"Call jungkook and say we agree to his deal but if he let eunha hurt I will personally dig his grave and will bury him alive.", he said in a dangerous tone.

"Ye..yes..my lord". He said and left from there.

Me and jihyo excused ourselves as it was time to sleep.

Before we part our ways....she sighed.

"Unnie?, aren't you happy that I love him??", I asked.

She turned to me and cupped my  cheeks.

"No..it's not that..I'm really happy and excited, but I don't want my little sister to be in danger..you have been here for the first time so you don't know how men are....And You have selected one of the mafia's son to be your lover". Jihyo said.

"I'm your sister unnie and there's no way anything could happen to me when your with me", I said giving her a reassuring tone.

"Hmm now go to sleep you have a date tomorrow", she said making me shy and then we went to our rooms to sleep.

The next day, I was watching tv, after doing breakfast and talking to my friends about each and everything.

Just then there was a beep on my phone.

"Get ready I'm coming to pick you up!
                                                                         Love; JK".

"Alright...but how did you got my number??"

"I stole it, haha just kidding, got it from your father's assistant".

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you bye!".

"Bye!".

I kept my phone on the bedside and went to the closet to get changed.

my outfit.