chapter 63

Whereas

"Tell us where you have kept sinB!", sowon shouted.

"Relax...she was speaking too much so we kept her in another room", baekhyun said.

"Wait till bts comes, and they will kick your butt!", umji said.

"That is my plan honey...that bts comes here and then we'll explode this whole place", baekhyun said grinning to them.

"Wherever you are jin...just don't come here..", yerin thought.

Baekhyun goes outside leaving he four girls in the basement of the house, as he reached outside the room where he had kept sinB, he saw two guards coming out with bruises on their faces.

"Aish......you can't even handle a girl?", he said in disappointment.

"Boss...she's not an ordinary girl..", he said be fire leaving.

-------------------

Taehyung was inside the secret room all day and night and was searching for their coordinates..

"Where are you umji....I know your smart please give me a clue...", he said in disappointment.

"Here, drink it up this will help you relax", namjoon said handing him a beer.

"Thanks hyung....", he said sipping from the can. "I know that they are infront of me but I don't understand where...", he said looking at the map of mafia kingdom.

"Have you checked their hideouts?", namjoon asked.

"All of them, even their companies and their mans-", he was stopped when he realized something.

"Except for one place..", he said looking at namjoon. "Where?", he asked.

"Their old family home..the one in which they lived with their birth mom", he said...and zoomed in to see and abandoned mansion with guards around.

"Why would they guard the old mansion when no one lives there..?", he asked.

"Because the girls are kept over there...", namjoon said grinning.

"But isn't it too easy?", yoongi said looking at the screen. "As if they want us to come over there...as far as I know baekhyun, he's really smart, and he would have hid the girls somewhere impossible for us to look", he continued.

"I think he's planning to do something with us when we reach the mansion, a trap or anything", jimin said coming with jhope.

"Or blast the house...", jhope said. "He knows that we will find the location of the girls and would look for them while jihyo and eunha go to seulgi..", he said.

"So that he could finish us all off..together", Jin said arriving with jungkook.

"But it seems off like something else is also gonna happen but what...", Jungkook said.