chapter 23

Eunha's pov;

"Ahh...my stomach is full...", I said putting down my fork as I was hungry in the party and ate some Alfredo pasta.

"Do you want to eat dessert???", jihyo asked and besides her was a waiter standing.

"No..my body can't handle it anymore.", I said.

Just then i stood up from my chair.

"I'm going to the bathroom and then I'll be back.", I said to her as I left.

I went upstairs to my bathroom and after 5 minutes I came outside.

As I reached the living room floor I heard something broke in one of the halls.

It was dark and i wasn't scared. Only thing I was afraid of was blood.

I rolled my hands into fists and slowly went inside the hall from where the noise had come.

Before I could go further inside, I noticed that I was floating, or that was I thinking.

I looked downwards to see a man covered in black cloths had carried me up.

I got scared and i was about to shout when There was another person who tied my mouth.

And I knew that I was getting kidnapped.

I tried my best to shout or yell but because of the cloth I couldn't.

I was continuously hitting the person's back hardly but it didn't effect him.

Then suddenly, I got an idea and as we were walking I saw a vase on one of the stands. Do I picked it up and hit the man's head hardly who was carrying me.

He dropped me and I fell on the floor with my chest hitting the floor.

"Ouch!", I said before standing up and running so that the other person can't get the hold of me.

But he caught me and grabbed my wrist tightly.

"Ahh!!", I shrieked in pain, and trying to free from him too but then luckily I heard another voice.

"Leave her!", I looked for the owner of the voice and there I saw the man to my rescue, jeon jungkook holding a gun and pointing it towards us.

The person looked at the gun and freed my hand from his grip. And I ran fast to jungkook, plus hugging him tightly.

He massaged my hair and consoled me.

"Shh...it's Okay now I'm here with you", he said as he knew I was going through a major mental breakdown.

He pulled me from himself and held my shoulders, and made me look straight into his eyes.

"Look at me and do exactly as I say hmm? Close your eyes-", he was telling me right when he looked behind me and pushed me behind him, while kicking the man who was trying to attack me from behind.

"Eunha now!", he said and i did what he said.

He quickly hugged me tightly and i gripped on his shirt and he next thing I heard was a bang.

I knew that he had shot the other man and wanted me to close my eyes so that I won't go through all this scene.

"Just keep your eyes close...it's over", he said.

Just then light turned on and i also opened my eyes to see my family along with other guards.

"What the hell just happen!?", my father said, while looking at the bodies which were on the floor.

My mom pulled me from jungkook's hug and hugged me.

"Are you okay honey!? Did those guys caused you harm??", she asked panicking.

"No mom I'm fine, if jungkook hadn't been there I would've been kidnapped till now", I said.

"But how did this happen??",jihyo asked.

"I was coming from the washroom and as I entered the living room, I heard something falling in this hall. I went to check it but then one of the men got hold of me and was taking me....I was about to shout when the other person closed my mouth. I was lucky when I saw a vase and hit it on the head of the man carrying me". I said.

"But as she tried to escape the other person came and grabbed her but I freed her and killed the person". Jungkook said while putting his gun back.

"I will make sure to destroy the whole group who sent these men and personally I will kill the bodyguards in charge", my dad said.

"Jungkook, thanks honey..", my mom said while kissing his cheek.

"If it weren't for you, we could've had lost our precious daughter till now...", my mom said.

"Its nothing, my brother helped king junghao and i wanted to do the same.", he said while smiling at me.

"If there's anything we can do for you please tell us??", my dad said.

"Actually there is something.....", he said while rubbing his neck.

Hey guys vote if you loved the chapter.