chapter 95

"I told you guys, if we would have called rex in the first place, then the police men would have let us go and we wouldn't even had to use our bullets..", jhope said.

"I'm still shocked, that he still holds the position of the most powerful mafia in Paris since 5 years..", ray spoke.

"We were really lucky that we were allies with them", taehyung said while wearing gloves.

"Okay so now, jhope and taehyung you two guys check the car, inside and out, see any clues they have left." Yoongi said.

"Me and jimin hyung will call out for them in the forest ", jungkook said.

"Be careful you two and don't wander too deep because there would be wild animals running around", taehyung said.

They both nod and go inside the forest, whereas yoongi, taehyun and soobin were asking the people who lived nearby.

After their assigned task circled together except taehyung and jhope.

"What did the people say?", jimin asked. "They said after the explosion when they came here, there was no one nearby.", yoongi informed.

"Lets ask them..if they found anything in the car" jungkook spoke and they all went to the car.

After looking at the car from outside jhope came to them and took off his gloves and mask before speaking.

"I have checked from outside, taehyung is still checking from inside, let's see if he has found something", jhope said but suddenly soobin spoke while pointing.

"Look hyung has also came", he said and taehyung joined. "Guys I found nothing in the car but..the survival kit isn't in the Car...", he Said and everyone gave each other a sight of relief.

"Wait...the bags did contain a flare gun! We just need to send them a signal that we have reached.", Jimin spoke while going to their car.

After he took out the bag, taehyung started searching for something and as he found it he hold it up for others to see the device.

They were standing near the car, while taehyung and taehyun started to connect the small device to his tracker.

"Guys they had sent us a signal! Its a very dead signal but we are trying to locate the area", taehyung said and everyone's face went from a curious to happy and glad.

Suddenly the tracker started beeping and taehyung typed in something, "gotcha!", he yelled and removed the tracker from the device.

"We found the location where they sent us the message!", taehyung squealed showing the tracker which showed a red dot.

Yoongi turned to the survival camp team and informed them. "We have found the location, lead the way tae", he orders. Taehyung and they went inside the dark jungle.

After reaching the location they saw no one there, "sir there is no one here...", one of the person said holding a torch with bright light.

"Keep searching!", jimin said and they noded. "Hyung I think they have passed this point...", jungkook suggested.

"Taehyung can you track the location at which they are right now?", jhope asked but taehyung shook his head in a no.

"If only I had my new software, using that we could have easily find them", he said and the team looked at him.

Yoongi suddenly looked at the team and shouted. "What are you guys looking at!? We are not going to lose hope", he said and gulping the men continued looking.

"I wished that we could send them the signal that we are here, then they could have used the flare gun", soobin said.

"Please umji, I know I am angry at you but please let us find you guys...", taehyung hoped in his mind.