chapter 86

Eunha's pov;

The old woman was continuously looking at me with her dark eyes. It felt like her eyes were piercing into my soul. But suddenly she started speaking French and I looked at namjoon oppa.

"Prèpare-toi Mon enfant. Bientôt, vous vivrez le plus grand choc de vote vie...quatre personnes les plus proches de vous vont souffrir, deux déntre elles termineront le voyage de leur vie tandis que les deux autres seront couchées sur leur lit de mort. Vous en souffrirez le plus, alors ne perdez pays espoir. Afin de sauver une personne, vous rencontrerez la situation de venrevotre âme au diable lui-même.", the old woman Said.

But namjoon looked as if he was in a shock and I couldn't help but ask him what she was saying.

He first gulped before speaking, "she is saying that soon you'll experience the biggest shock of your life...any four of us will suffer from a major crisis, the two of them will die on the spot while the other two will be on their death beds. As you will be the most to suffer, you have to keep up hope till the end because you May encounter the time where you will se..sell your so...soul to the De..devil in order to save one person..", he completed but I didn't believed him.

Everything he said, which I can't even dream in my nightmare is now in front of me. I can't even take in the whole information he has given me and I was too scared.

I wasn't in my state when namjoon spoke to the lady as he still had his senses. I was feeling very hot as if I was sitting in a sauna wearing winter cloths..

I could hear him speaking but before I could take in the whole words I suddenly passed out.

Author's pov:

Namjoon had asked the woman that who are those four but after replying she didn't knew...she took out a case in which there were four flowers.

She showe it to namjoon and said when the first flower dies this means that the first person is about to suffer.

But before he could take it, he saw eunha fainted and quickly grabbed her.

"Eunha? Eunha! Open your eyes please!", namjoon said in a helping voice.

Just then the old woman stood from her seat and spoke. "Shes in a shock...", she said in French but from namjoon point of view.

"Can you please help her?", he asked in French and the old woman nodded before swishing her hand over her face.

"She will wake up any time soon...", the woman smiled and namjoon smiled too.

Just then he felt eunha's movement and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Oppa??", she said in a slow voice and namjoon hugged her.

"I'm here bee....don't worry..", he said but as eunha remembered the words of the old woman she sat up straight and was finding her.

"Oppa where is that woman I want to ask her who are those four people!", eunha protested but namjoon looked at her weirdly.

"Shes right he-", before namjoon completes his sentence he looks behind to see that the old woman was no longer there.

The only things were the flower the old woman gave her and the things which he had bought for sowon.

"Eunha I had asked her, she told me she doesn't know...so she gave me this..", he said showing the flower box to her

", he said showing the flower box to her