chapter 22 part 1

Wait guys before you start reading, the part 2 of chapter 22 is after 2 chapters. There was a error in wattpad so that chapter was supposed to be chapter 23 but it couldn't so it's part 2 of chapter 22.

Eunha's pov;

"Taehyung as far as I know the stage is over there", I said pointing towards the place where people were dancing.

"Actually I wanted you to meet someone", he said while making a path by pushing the people on the side.

"Is it your friend jungkook??", I said before he looked back and noded like child and showing his box smile.

I released my hand and we both stopped.

"But jihyo said not to take me to him or else she will cut the heads of you two", I said remembering her threat.

"She's just overprotective, jungkook is very kind and more handsome then me. He's not what jihyo described. wait till you meet him", he said.

"But-", I was about to compelete my sentence when he cut me off.

"If jungkook feels uncomfortable to you then you can say and we'll go from there and if not you will dance with him", he said, this time he had a serious face.

I thought for a minute and looked back to see the bodyguards standing and then I noded.

He took me to the end of the room towards a table where there were two men talking to each other.

One man had his back towards us while the other was facing him.

The person who was standing with his back towards us had a very manly look from behind.

"If his back looks sooo manly, how would he look like??", I thought and it took seconds for me to realize what had I said.

What am I thinking....uhh!!

Just then taehyung patted on the man's shoulder and i heard his voice excusing the man he was talking to.

He had a dark and sexy voice.....

I heard him saying, "yes??", before he turned to us and that's when reality slipped from my feet.

He was indeed more handsome than taehyung, actually more handsome than any other an. He had peircing in his ears which have him a deadly handsome look. His dark black hair were darker than his suit.

As he turned, he first looked at taehyung and then his gaze went to me

As he turned, he first looked at taehyung and then his gaze went to me. I saw he was smiling and which made butterflies move in my stomach..

"So...handsome..", I whispered. I then saw his smile went more big. I think he heard me...so embarrassing..

"You must be the princess, it's an honour", he said taking my hand from taehyung and kissing it.

"Were they all gentlemen??", I thought.