"Give me a second."

He comes back with a crying Luhan suffering from a swollen cheek. Sehun stops himself from laughing out loud.

Chanyeol clears his throat before he begins. He feels his head already throbbing this early in the morning. Good thing Baekhyun is here to calm him down.

"Today, we're not gonna talk about complicated stuff. Since all of us have been busy these days and everyone is free on the weekend anyway, Baekhyun and I have decided that we 'strengthen' our bond through a fun and relaxing recreational activity."

"That's right!" Baekhyun agrees happily. "We're splitting into two groups, though! To be fair, we'll go to the place decided by this box here." He shows a box he prepared himself which contains draw-lots of different places, "Omg. I'm so excited!"

"Can't we just go all together?" Sehun sighs, "I wanna be with Kyungsoo... Kyungsoo's shoulder makes a really comfortable pillow."

"I wanna go to the beach with Sehun!" Luhan yells as he raises his hands, "Right, babe?"

"Ugh, I'd rather stay home with Vivi then," Sehun rolls his eyes, receiving a strong punch from his boyfriend, "Ouch! I'm kidding, I'm kidding!"

"Unfortunately, I'm taking you two with me," Chanyeol states, also pertaining to Jongin who doesn't really care at all, "As much as I hate being with the same kind as you, I can't disagree with Baekhyun."

"Hah. Whipped," Kyungsoo smirks.

"Fine. As long as I'm with Kyungsoo then it's okay," Jongin says. "Anywhere is fun with him."

"Didn't you hear what Chanyeol just said?" Kyungsoo asks, "Chanyeol, Sehun, and you, are all in the same group. Luhan, Baekhyun, and I are gonna go together."

"Yay!" Luhan and Baekhyun both cheer.

"WHAT!?" Jongin blurts out, "My brain can't process that!"

"NO KYUNGSOO, NO LIFE!" Sehun screams in agony, "I'd rather spend time with Luhan than go with these two imbeciles!"

"Who are you calling an imbecile!? Chanyeol slaps the table hard, pointing at Sehun judgmentally, "I have a higher IQ than you! You fucking idiot!"

"I have a PhD!" Sehun yells back, "Well, I'm just about to have it for the next three years but..."

"All right, all right, let's not talk about PhD, EFG and all that IQ alphabet shit," Jongin says, coughing into his fist, "But I know all bubble tea flavors and chicken seasonings alphabetically?"

Chanyeol sighs, "Listen."

"Now I wanna have sweet and spicy crispy chicken wings glazed with honey sauce," Luhan hums, "With extra sesame seeds on top and french fries on the side. Should we call for delivery?"

"I'd like to order pizza!" Baekhyun says out of the blue, "Like, a family size hawaiian pizza? Make those two boxes for me, please."

Kyungsoo holds his forehead, "Guys."

"All right, chicken wings, pizza, what else?" Sehun says as he points at everyone, heading to the telephone with Luhan listing their orders. "Beer, you want beer? How about soju? Can we have that for delivery?"