King Chin Head And His Gang

Start from the beginning

"Take up arms. Fight. Fight!" he exclaimed. "And Y/n? I think it's time to find out why your hair is that way." As if knowing exactly what he meant - which she didn't - she nodded and followed the gray wizard. Y/n punched goblins in the face, sending them flying backwards as they raced through the boardwalks.

"Y/n! In your left hand,create a fireball!" Gandalf demanded.

"I can't!"

"Just focus. You can. Do it now!" Y/n focus on her left hand, and instantly - just like Gandalf said - a fireball formed. Smirking, she threw the fireball at an oncoming goblin, and he writhed in pain. Feeling a newfound energy in her body, she hit several other goblins with fire. Her hair was glowing behind her, surrounded by flames as she lept - almost flew - to a lower level of the boardwalk and began fighting once again, only brave goblins charging at her.

"Y/n!" Kili called. Using a burst of energy, she jumped up to where he was and smiled quickly, before sending a fireball at a goblin going to attack him from behind.

"Hi, Kili," she said as they continued after Gandalf.

"Let me just say that the while fire power thing is outstanding, and you are just outstanding."

"Thanks!" The group skidded to a halt when the Goblins King blocked their path, staring down at the Company.

"You thought you could escape me!"

"What are you going to do now, wizard?" the Goblin King taunted. Gandalf poked him in the eye with his staff, then sliced his sword across the huge goblin's stomach, making him fall to his knees. "That’ll do it." Gandalf - the best he could - sliced the Goblin King's neck, and he collapsed to the ground. The piece of boardwalk holding the dwarves broke, sending them falling down, sliding deeper into the fortress. Y/n screamed as she fell off, and closed her eyes in preparation for impact, but none came.

When she opened her eyes, she saw that she was hovering in midair. Glancing down, she saw the dwarves on the ground, underneath some rubble, but all of them were okay! Y/n slowly (and carefully so she didn't fly into the wall) lowered herself to the floor and went closer to them.

"Well, that could have been worse," Bofur laughed nervously. He spoke too soon as the Goblin King's body fell on top of the rubble. The dwarves groaned as they pulled themselves to freedom. Kili glanced up and saw swarms of goblins cascading down the walls, like spiders.

"Gandalf!" Kili yelled.

"There’s too many, we can’t fight them," Dwalin said.

"Only one thing will save us. Daylight! Come on!" Gandalf helped a few dwarves to their feet, and began running towards daylight, and they emerged onto a mountainside. Y/n breathed in the fresh air and cheered.

"Five, six, seven, eight. Bifur, Bofur, that’s ten. Fili, Ki­li, that’s twelve. Y/n, thirteen. And Bombur, that makes fourteen. Where’s Bilbo? Where is our hobbit? Where is our hobbit?!" Gandalf asked the group.

"Curse that Halfling! Now he’s lost! I thought he was with Dori!"

"Don’t blame me!"

"And where did you last see him?"

"I think I saw him slip away when they first collared us," Bifur answered.

"What happened exactly? Tell me!" demanded Gandalf.

"I’ll tell you what happened. Master Baggins saw his chance and he took it! He’s thought of nothing but his soft bed and his warm hearth since first he stepped out of his door. We will not be seeing our hobbit again, he is long gone," Thorin stated in distaste.