Mini Date

Começar do início

"Fuck it we're going spanish." You said as you took tomatoes from the fridge and blended them. You got the olive oil and took some ham and baguette and began to arrange them on the plate. You also made a plate for your own. After placing them on the dining table, you went and made coffee with milk and placed them on the table. Of course it looked beautiful since you plated them.

Satisfied with your creation, you took a picture, posting it on social media because you are quite popular thanks to both your name and your talents in baking. Like, most of your social media is food. Sometimes fashion.

And now, a new addition to that is 'My smol midget gremlin king-(°◡°♡)'. And yes, Terunori does know, he has his own called 'My overgrown tree queen(/▽\*)。o○♡'

The school fucking blew up when Teruroni, the eightseat suddenly posted a picture of you with the caption 'I got my dominitrix y'all!' And you retaliated by posting his picture of failing on a game with the caption 'My pokemon is a dumb gremlin. Someone wanna trade?' So yeah, two of Totsuki's elite going on a date and hinting that they're together.

"Morning!" Terunori exclaimed as he hugged you from behind, burying his face on your back. "Wow, so you made breakfast. Noice. Thanks." He placed a kiss on your cheek as he sat down and you followed him. "Thanks for the food."

You and Teru ate breakfast peacefully, talking about random things, mostly him ranting about how he was going to have to attend the autumn leaf viewing. You nodded, also not liking attending those tiresome events. Last year's event was pretty surprising. Like, Terunori challenged Isshiki right there and there. You wanted that short style back.

"Oh yeah, Teru." You began, remembering the thing you wanted to ask. He hummed, turning his attention to you. "Let's go out. I need to buy chocolate."

"Oh you don't need to." He said, shaking his hand as he munched on the tostada. Like, he already took your share, you were left with your cafe con leche. "I have chocolate here. Which one do you need? Fake or real? Or maybe powder?"

"Oh, I need-" You paused as what he said sinked in. "Since- since when were you using chocolate?" Terunori stopped eating and looked away from your gaze. "Aww, did you start learning to make chocolate for me? That's so sweet darling~"

Terunori wasn't able to give any comebacks, since he knew that he really couldn't dent it since he really was practicing just for you. Plus, with that little complement, he wasn't going to pass it up.

"Well, I can tell that you still suck at it anyway." You said without filter, completely shattering Teru's little happy moment. "But still, making chocolate is a pain in the ass, trust me, I've been doing it for you years and I'm still not a master. So, good luck!"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Alright, what are we doing?" Terunori asked as he placed on an apron as you prepared the ingredients. "And why are we doing this?"

"Oh stupid boy..." You muttered with a sigh as you placed the flour on the table. "We'll make churros!"

"Churros? That thing you dip in chocolate?" He asked, peeking at the ingredients.

"Yeah.What else? It's autumn, it's cold, hot chocolate and churros is the perfect snack!" You cheered, handing him the brown sugar and cinnamon. "Now then, you put them on the oil and I do the chocolate!"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Cooking with Terunori... was... not enjoyable. Screaming here and telling him that churros doesn't need any spices happened more than one time. He fucking tired to put spices.

"Anyway, where's Bamby's mom?" Terunori asked as you two snuggled on the couch, watching some random Dysney movies.

"Well, she went to-" You paused, your churros sunking on the chocolate. "Oh shit."

"Oh-" Terunori realized. "Let's change the movie, shall we?"

"We shall." You replied, munching on the chocolate covered snack.

And so, you and Terunori changed the movie and continued on watching another movie. It was Mulan this time.

On this day you learned that he loves watching Disney movies cause he's been screaming the lyrics. You, on the other hand, haven't seen a single Disney movie since you were a kid. So, you really didn't have the same vive as him.

"You are a disgrace." HE spat sulking on the corner of the couch. "I can't believe my own (Y/N) doesn't watch disney..."

"Well I'm sorry for not having a normal childhood."

"(Y/N)-"

"What?"

"(Y/N), I- I'm..." He sighed, crawling over to you, taking you in a hug and placing your head on his chest. "Don't talk like that. That isn't something to laugh about." He whispered, caressing your head. "Look, if you're- ionno, troubled or some shit like that, just tell me."

Terunori placed a soft kiss on your forehead, then snuggling closer to you, his hands around your waist, his head resting on the crook of your neck.

Affection really is weird.

"Alright, I will." You replied with a smile as you placed your arms around him.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"So, how was your date?" Yvon asked when you got back home. He looked like he just got back home as well, still smelling of sweets. Terunori might just bite him if he was here. "You guys went somewhere?"

"No. Teru was lazy so we spent the whole day inside." You replied, throwing your coat on your room. "Anyway, what are you doing?"

"Is food the only thing in your mind?"

"Yes." You nodded without hesitation. He sighed and showed you his stuffed chocolate cookies recipe. "Oh~ me likey! Make me some!"

"What?! Go make your own!" He exclaimed, hiding his recipe book from you. But you persisted and gave him the puppy dog eyes. "Ugh... you're lucky I love you." He grumbled before taking all of his ingredients while you went to the couch and lazed around.

But just as he was about to start, his phone rang. He took it and saw an unknown number. 'Who dis?' He asked himself before picking it up. Se this kids, never copy this dumb dumb. "Yes?" He asked with a frown. But the voice from the other side made his eyes winded. "...Nee-san..?" 

||A.N||

Update info will be on my bio.