XXXI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT

Magsimula sa umpisa

She pressed her lips tight as she fanned herself. I noticed that she was already sweating. "Pwede sa ibabaw ang ako. Baka mas maraming hangin."

She squealed in surprise when I lifted her so she can sit on the top of me. Her hands were both tightly clasped in my arms. "Relax," I told her, slightly sliding my fingers inside her shirt.

I gently caressed her waist. "I don't know what to do. I was just kidding about being on top." She gulped in a tremble.

I slowly dragged her body down into my lap as I bend upward. I cupped her face and drew my face nearer. I held her nervous stares and flashed a smile to her.

"I love you, Rowan. Happy anniversary and thank you for getting well."

I started to kiss her gently and continued caressing her waist. I felt she shortly moved her hips. "Grind it," I whispered as I pulled her close. Her arms hugged me.

I bit her lower lip and lowered my kisses to her neck. I guided her body in rhythm as she panted.

"This is so weird," she mumbled and buried her face in my neck. I continued guiding her hips as she nibbled the skin on my neck.

I quickly groaned and felt goosebumps when she licked my neck. She moaned loudly when I increased the speed.

She shuddered on me as she outcried a moan when she reached it. I continued kissing her, sliding my tongue inside her mouth. Slowly, I make my way to unhook her bra. I pulled her shirt up, and her swelling nipples welcomed me in jiggle.

"Can't you be more courteous," she said and gasped when I pressed my both thumbs on her nipples and started to grind her hips again.

She winced when I gripped one of her juicy bosoms. I licked her lower lip to tease her more. "Lights," she said, almost in a whisper, as she whimpered when I fondled her beautiful pair of volcanoes.

She gaped her mouth to catch my tongue that kept teasing her. Unfortunately, she paused when she felt she's nearing to reach it again.

She pulled her head back away from me as she moaned loudly. It was extremely enticing to my ears. I stopped grinding her hips that cut off her sensation in the nearing climax. Yet she hadn't complained or did she get disappointed. Instead, she looked like already drank from lust and became submissive.

"Pull it together, brat," I whispered as I raised her chin. She was still panting as held in my arms.

I kissed her gently as laid l her back and took off her lower clothes, leaving only her shirt that rolled up above her breast. I spread her legs and slid a finger to her wet womanhood.

She bit her lower lip as I pound my finger into her relentlessly. I added a finger, thrusting it in short and quick. When she's ready, I started stripping in front of her.

"Lights—the lights," she said in a pleading voice. My hands instantly reached out for the switched.

I immediately pulled her hips to mine and slowly went sliding inside of her. I heard her gasp and tighten her grip on my wrist. I take it slow as I listened to her whimpering noise.

Her tight walls inside made it quite unfamiliar to me. "Oh god, feel it," I uttered as I groaned louder this time. I gripped her hips so hard and thrust deeper inside. As I increased my pace, only her whimpers sang along with my pant.

My hand trails upward to her breast and started rubbing. "Kadi," she called my name as she made a louder noise.

"Yes," I answered her call and began to pound her rough. Her body responded magnificently in being in pleasure as she arched her body back and spread her legs wider.

Finally, she started to chant my name repeatedly while I gave everything her body ached for. She came, screaming my name so loud, not caring if it was too loud for someone to hear. I slammed into her faster, as I could have. My balls were already tight and ready. I'm so close, that I can't get a hold of my mind.

I'm scared to break her yet she simply begged for more. One more thrust and I unleashed everything inside her. I growled with my hot release, feeling it as it crashed all over my body.

Yes...

We both panted, lying down beside her. I pulled her closer to me and covered our bodies.

"I love you, Señorita."

ROWAN

I had to move, but I felt so sore. I noticed that he was no longer beside me and already dressed me up. I slowly dragged my body to see if he was outside.

And yes, I'm quite right.

He lifted a glass of hard alcohol toward me, right after when he saw me. He swallowed down the last amount of it. My eyes fixed on his lips, as his tongue darting out to clean the last drop of the drink. He tied his hair up in a bun and still half-naked.

"Damn, so hot even this early in the morning," I mumbled as I stared at him. Admiring his rare appearance that still mesmerized me.

I felt his penetrating stares at me. "Well, thank you," he said in a question as he sat his glass down.

His demeanor right at the moment was rather unusual. "Something wrong?" I asked as I looked at him.

He softly drew a small smile on his face. "None, I'm happy right now. No need to worry and go back to sleep, okay?" he said as he poured his glass.

I wanna drink, too!

"Can't you drink inside?" I asked him once more. He furrowed. "I can't go back to sleep if you'll stay outside. Would you mind to drink inside?"

"No," he quickly replied in a firm voice which surprised me.

"Oh, okay?" I hesitated. "Then, can you just watch me sleep from there?" He paused from drinking his glass and stared at me.

Was I asking for the impossible?

He half-shrugged and sighed. "Fine," he said in defeat. I pursed out my lips in disapproved of his tone. "Don't make that face and get inside," he roared.

I stuck out my tongue. "You better release it than you hold it longer," I teased while I slowly went back inside.

He slightly chuckled. "Say it one more time and I'll make you regret it," he threatened.

"With pleasure." I slightly shouted for him to hear me.

He groaned so hard as his world was collapsing. "Drop it." I felt that he went nearer to the entrance of the cabin. "Just sleep and shut up."

I laughed out. "I don't take orders," I mumbled.

"Mm-hmm. I know," he softly replied.

I giggled. "Love you," I said in a low voice.

"I love you, more than you think I could," he replied.

Thank you, my knight.

To be continued...