II:SEÑORITA

ROWAN

Stuck in an undesirable situation right after a loathsome morning. All I could do was to cheer myself up and look forward to worthy retribution from this suffering.

Unfortunately, I was trapped with my evil half-brother and stupid stepsister, Lilo Señorita and Verene Señorita who were enjoying shopping spree. Why of all places, fate, let me bumped with these shameless siblings.

"Ugh," I uttered a deep groan, revealing my annoyance.

The sight of these two was suffocating.

Mahirap man tanggapin pero kailangan ko mag-adjust sa kanila. They were everyone's favorite animal. Kung sa mga mata ng Diyos ay mali, pero tanggap parin sila, kasi nasa kanila ang kailangan para mapagpatuloy ang lahi ng mga siraulo.

My half-brother was the reason why my "great" father neglected his duty as a legal husband to my mother. Wala eh! Mga siraulo yung nasa side ng tatay ko. They're all twisted minded, existing, and breathing for the sake of money and power.

Please! Someone! Anyone! Take me far away from them.

I was just waiting for a twist that will happen in my life. I had been keeping myself sane from all this drama I was going through. They might have perceived me as strong, but I am too vulnerable. I grew tired and fed up. I acted strong in front of everyone because I want to prove to them that hindi ko sila kailangan.

Gusto kong makita nila kung ano ang sinayang nila. Especially when it comes to my father. I always resented him for that. To the point that was also hurting and ended up breaking my own self.

I sighed heavily. Moreover, kung kailan na, I'm trying to mend some of my broken pieces, pinagtripan pa ako ni tadhana.

"Hoy, Rowan," I frowned and shot a glare towards my half-brother. Hindi niya ba napapansin na ayaw ko silang makasama."Try this one," he continued and handed me six-inches cigarette heels.

Hindi ba niya nararamdaman na I hate his presence? Ang kapal talaga ng mukha ng lalaking 'to.

I was about to open my mouth, but he cuts me off. "Wear that because I don't want a rag to walk with me." I almost coughed out all the phlegm inside my lungs because of his ridiculous statement.

Excuse me, do I look like a rag? Gosh. He's unbelievable, did this bastard forget who is he talking to?

"You better hurry and wear something elegant before we present you to our father."

I just rolled my eyes at him. "I never agreed on this," I hissed to myself. "Excuse me?" mataray kong sabi. "Could you please return that back. Hindi ko yan kailangan," sabi ko nang hindi tinitignan ang assistant.

Nanatiling nakatayo lamang siya hawak-hawak ang heels. "Kuya, ano ba! Ibabalik mo ba yan o ipapasuot ko sayo 'yan?" I exclaimed. Galit na ako kaya 'wag ka na dumagdag sa problema ng mundo! Tanga-tangang assistant.

He moved closer and lowered his head, making me look at his face. "Ikaw?" I gasped in shock when I realized who I've been yelling at. Actually, since kagabi pa ang mga shocking events ko with him.

Ohmygee, it's really him. It was the guy from last night. He stood there staring at me, still composed and exquisite to my eyes. I couldn't help myself but get butterflies in my stomach.

He's working here?

Napatingin naman ako sa dumating na tunay na assistant at may inabot siya na glittered heels sa lalaki.

No way in freaking hell.

Hindi ko mapigilan na mapanganga. Don't tell me he got a thing with heels? Is he gay for real? Kaya siguro tinakbuhan niya ako kaninang umaga. Wait, maybe he mistook me as a rapist. OMG! Naalala niya ba ako?

My mind flooded with questions and without warning, he moved even closer. Oh yes, my darling. He rested one of his knees on the floor and gently took off my sandals. My mind got blurry and then malfunctioned. And it felt like my logic has been torn apart. Heat rising in my body and I could feel my palms getting sweaty.

Did someone turn off the AC? Bakit biglang ang init dito?

I couldn't stop but noticed how elegant his aura is, as he smoothly puts on the royal blue glittered heels on my feet. Felt like I'm Cinderella and he's Prince Charming. Nope, a knight suited him more, a knight with a shining-shimmering black hair.

I was flustered as fuck when he reached for my hand and guided me. I almost lost my balance, but he immediately wrapped his arm on my waist. I blushed slightly at this.

"I hope you like it," he whispered in my ears, which gave me a small heart attack-and for the second time, my heart thumped with excitement.

I cursed inwardly. Hearing his sober voice was way more attractive. His voice was extremely soothing to my ears. He had a beautiful voice that suited his rare beauty. I tried to take a glimpse of him while we're being so close to each other. I immediately turned away when I saw him blushing.

"Um, kabahin ganihang buntag, katong gatapad 'tang duha," he shyly said and paused when he realized that I don't understand what the hell he was saying to me. I think he was speaking Bisaya or Cebuano?

"I guess, you don't understand me. I'm sorry." He was cut off by someone he knows. Seriously, bigyan niyo naman kami nang moment.

He held my hand tightly while doing a hand signal to the guy who interrupted. He looked back at me after that and let out a chuckle. I know, the irritation was written on my face. "I was talking about." Once again, he was cut off, but it was by my stepsister scandalously shouting my name.

"Rowan! Nasaan kana? Kailangan ko nang taga-buhat ng gamit ko. Bilisan mo!" dakdak niya ulit na parang manok.

We looked at each other and laughed out as he slowly let my hand go. Aw, all the magic has already been used up for this short fairy tale.

I thought that I don't have enough time, but to escape this heaven with him. My mind was telling me "let go you, dumb bitch".

"Kadi," he said in a soothing voice and a parting smile. I zipped both of my lips, trying to suppress the fucking tingling excitement I feel.

I breathed out slowly when he bids farewell. He was about to leave the store when I realized. "Ah. excuse me bayad na ba 'to?" I slightly shouted for him to hear me. Pakapalan na ng face 'to. Natawa naman siya at tumango.

Sad, are you really leaving me? Ayaw mo ng number ko? Freebie yung lips ko. Ayts, sayang hindi man lang niya natapos ang sasabihin niya.

I pondered if he was trying to talk about the matter when we slept with each other. He remembered what he happened last night and that's enough for me. Could it be possible that these heels serve as his apology?

I sighed heavily. As much as I wanted to continue what we did last night, but I guess it ends here. I looked down on the heels that I'm wearing. Well, not that bad, it was so beautiful for me. I never received a gift like this.

I giggled, realizing that at least I get to sleep with him. Maybe we were never meant for each other. Well, I can't have him. He was too rare to be with me, yet I'm thankful to have a beautiful moment for this awful day, and at least I got a tale for myself. A beautiful tale to be treasured.

To be continued...