XXIX:KNIGHT

KADI

I stared at Rowan as she dances in front of the mirror while I remained lying down on the bed and pretending that I'm still sleeping. A soft, radiant of sunlight stroked her face as she entertained herself. I couldn't help but secretly stole a picture of her.

She was hiding herself under with the dirty thick piece of bed sheet, taking a sneak peek of herself in the mirror and wiggled her hips like a kid.

I silently got up and took a bed cover with me. When I got near, I jumped on her side and slowly wrapped my arms around her. I was about to kiss her, but she stopped my lips using her two fingers.

My brows rose to look at her playful stares. "Good morning," I greeted and kissed her hand instead.

I softly laughed, and handed the bed cover to her, she just spanked my butt and grabbed it hard.

I grimaced, but her morning tortures didn't end up with simple harassment of my butt. Her other hand also grabbed my ear and mercilessly pulled it down. It slightly surprised me when she kissed my cheek when I thought she will bite my poor ears.

"Good morning, beauty."

I immediately turned away from her to hide my burning red face. My foot immediately headed to the bathroom.

A minute later, I was about to shut the door when half of her body popped inside of the small space in the middle. It almost gave me a heart attack.

"Brat," I hissed at her.

"Bejay said that someone is waiting for me downstairs," she said as her brows went up and down movements.

I frowned. "So?"

A wide smile carved into her face. "Pwede mauna na ko maligo?"

I scratched my neck as I opened the door wide. "Sabay na tayo."

Her eyes rolled up, trembling, and trying to suppress her laughter.

"Bilisan mo," I growled.

She laughed non stop even when we're taking a bath together. Unfortunately, I was only half-naked while she was still fully covered, although her thin clothes were see-through when it got wet.

I tried not to stare too much, mahirap na, baka kung saan pa humantong 'to.

"Sabunan mo ko," landi niya.

I groaned. "Drop it, brat."

"Shampoo?" she asked as she handed me my shampoo.

I took the shower-head and sprayed it straight to her face. She screamed at the top of her lungs as she tried to escape from the harsh shower of water.

"Evil, go away," I teased her.

"Time-pers," she joked as she made a 'T' using her two little hands. But it hadn't made me stop. The poor brat, because of her short height, she tried to slap my face but it didn't reach it.

I slapped a hand over my mouth to stop from laughing. "Go on, reach my face. You can do it," I cheered for her as I kept spraying her water.

She roared and grabbed my hair. But it hadn't made me stop with the harsh spraying, instead, I drew it nearer to her face. I kept on laughing at our situation.

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door that made both of us stop. "Mimi, stop making the visitor wait," Bejay's voice thundered from the outside.

"Let it be."

I didn't let the brat finished her sentence and I immediately covered her lips. "Just a few minutes!" I shouted from the inside.

"Okay!" Beejay shouted in reply.