XXXI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT

(Author's note: This is it! Read it till the end.)

KADI

My heart jumped in surprise at the sound of the cork dashing itself free from the bottle. A dash of fizzle poured out of from the sparkling wine bottle, slowly dousing on Rowan's hand. She carelessly handed me the champagne that had finally lost its fizz as she sat beside me leaning against the triangular wooden small shelter.

I cursed inwardly when the sparkling wine spilled a little on my favorite shirt. It wasn't that much, but still, I squeezed my eyes and exhaled heavily by the thought I got my favorite shirt wet.

"Happy Anniversary, my beautiful knight," she rejoiced. "Let me brag you in my social media." Her hand wrapped around my neck and stuck her face to mine. She raised her phone camera and grinned at it. Right before she could take the photo, I twisted my neck to face her and kissed her cheek.

She suppressed what I presume was a burst of cute laughter. "Pesti, blurred!" she complained, laughing at our photo.

I snickered. "Another?" I asked her as I tilted my head.

She shook her head. "Nah, it's pretty good." She aimed her camera to the lake in our house.

I drew my body closer to her and fixed the angle and focus of her camera. She hummed in agreement, nodding her head. "Thanks."

I bobbed my head quickly in reply. Not bothering myself with glass and guzzled the bottle of drink.

I temporarily stopped from drinking when the brat interrupted me. "Hoy! Patikim kahit isang lunok lang," she pleaded, raising a small drinking glass.

I poured a one-fourth amount of drink in her glass. Her bottom lip drew forward, but when her pout hadn't worked on me, she got annoyed and clicked her tongue at me.

She whooped with joy when she finished her drink in one gulp. "It's been a while my white sparkling wine," She tossed her glass in the air. "One more," she begged of me when she turned back at me.

I chuckled. "This is the last one," I said, making a closed deal and poured her a drink once more.

She bellowed after she quickly imbibed. "I want to go to a bar next week."

I gave her a wide smile. "Sure, tag me along," I agreed and drank again from the bottle.

A sparkle showed in her eyes, as the soothing yellow light that lit up the garden illuminated her face. "Stop drinking, you're making me nervous," she jested as she tried to snatch the bottle.

I cackled laughing. "Relax, I'm not going to break you."

She practiced breathing in and out as she crawled inside the triangular cabin. "The way you say it makes me nervous. Gosh, I've been taunting you ever since," she confessed from the inside.

I entered inside and slowly laid down beside her. I puffed shortly. "I'm not that cheap, but since you remind me. Let me have some time to think about whether I should or not." I teased.

She tittered. "I don't have a good body," she said as she looked at the dim light that lit in the pointed ceiling while she was embracing herself.

I gently pressed my lip on her locked hair in my fingers. "I'm fully aware. For as much in your slacking demeanor when I'm around you."

She yelped, pushing away my face. "Sa halik na malabot lahat ng sisimula. Pa-extend for five more minutes."

I laughed at her. "Stop playing with me," I murmured, and climbed on the top of her. Since my hair was already undone, it slides off my shoulders as I looked down on her.