XXVIII:SEÑORITA

ROWAN

Minutes had passed on a cold festive day, as I Rowan Mei Señorita—a crazy brat señorita— finally had a chance to unravel the gorgeous Freya Silva, the great secretary, the bitch who's living a parasitic life around my husband.

"Miss, aren't you afraid to get panic attacks because of me," she stiffly asked as she handed me food. She sat down beside me with such pride as to assert dominance.

"The audacity of this moglin!" I thought, raising a brow at her.

It was not like I was letting myself get worked up because of her. But still, annoyance was hard to ignore.

"M-R-S," I gestured my forefinger in the air, emphasizing to her that it was not a mere title. "Misses Isolde, but still a Señorita," I said with an attitude. "And do note that I'm not the one who's supposed to feel afraid in this situation." I took a pause. "What I mean is, you better do what I say, and let's enjoy the festival night, okay?" I said to her with an attitude as I curled her hair gently around my finger.

I slightly pulled her hair down when she didn't answer. "Are you deaf? Want me to clean that clogged ear of yours??"

"This is harassment," she muttered as her expression remains dead and hollow.

"We're friends as of the moment. You bought food for me, right? How can you easily forget it, my gorgeous friend," I sang as I kept on twirling her hair in my fingers.

"You asked me to buy," she growled.

My hands stroked her face. "You got a problem, friend?" I mumbled to her and pinched her cheek hard.

She bit her lower lip. "Fine," she surrendered.

I immediately slammed the table with force. The people look at our side with surprise and confusion. I raised my eyebrow at them. I don't give a shit to your stares fuckers, just mind your own business. Gosh, that made me feel victorious.

"Good girl. Next time you better answer me ''As you wish, Señorita.' Nail it down to your brain. Got it?" I cackled when she nodded her head.

She took a glance back at me and glared. "What do you want?" she asked as she straightened her back.

"Rude servant. Well, buy me some food or drinks. Anything just as long as it is edible, and make it faster. Now, shoo!" utos ko sa kaniya habang tinataboy ko siya na parang aso.

She jolted upright. She looked down at me, placing her hands on both sides of her hips.

"Do what I say or I'll crush your phone," I threatened and showed her phone that I'm hiding in my pocket.

Damn, that stupid knight. He was still forbidding me to go alone on a festival night, though I have quite recovered enough to run around a wide place.

It was not like I'm going to eat oily food or drink something with caffeine. I stared at the small amount of food that Freya had offered before I asked for more. It was a Xia long bao, and it was a good thing it's steamed. I stared at it and wondered if the fluffiness isn't what it seems, and have a lump of white meat inside instead of a pack full of it. I smacked my forehead when I recalled that I ordered her to buy anything.

I groaned, realizing how idiotic I was. I got used to ordering Kadi, and he was still choosing healthy foods.

When Freya came back, it surprised me when she brought some healthy-looking foods and plain water. I tittered. "Did you know?" I asked her and lent her a hand.

She drew a long sigh, sitting back to her seat. "Cayden often told us about you, almost every lunchtime when we eat together."

My jaw dropped in disbelief and immediately covered my mouth with my hand. "Poor you. Kadi can be a jerk sometimes," I said to her, patting her shoulder. "But why do you still call him with his old name?" I asked and began to gobble up some food.